Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath and the Harbinger League launch tomorrow!

"
Harbinger Supporter Packs when?

My fingers twitch whenever I press M

Not this weekend, but hopefully very soon!

"
tsbost wrote:
For people that play on steam, this torrent method will work too?
Cause steam update automatically without checking the game files !!

It won't work for Steam, unfortunately.

"
assassin543 wrote:
Hey Bex,
just a bit of clarification.

You have stated that the PATCH SIZE is 7.1gb. You have then stated the torrent will be bigger than the actual patch in regards to download size. The torrent itself only seems to be 7gb to download?

So how much actual patching from current version of client to the actual 3.0 version?

The torrent is zipped, that's why it's smaller. We expect that it will be approximately 1-3gb patching from the torrent version to the full version.
"
Auran82 wrote:
I've been trying to find an answer to this everywhere but how many character slots do you get by default? I need to know so I know if I need to buy more or not, lol.

You get 24.
Thanks! have already started the DL for the torrent! let it run overnight, fuss with it tomorrow; while avoiding the rush :) Thanks Bex!
Time's up boys, let's do thiiiis!!!
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Second-class poe gamer
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Auran82 wrote:
I've been trying to find an answer to this everywhere but how many character slots do you get by default? I need to know so I know if I need to buy more or not, lol.

You get 24.

Thanks for that, still have a couple spare then :)

Bring on the new supporter packs!
Thx, can't wait to see the new acts and all!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Thanks so much for an amzing game and for the torrent, South Africa's net sucks. I should have this by tonight, hopefully.
HaHaHa - YES!
Wtf is this 10gb patch. Even if I start downloading now i wont be able to play till tomorrow. Ty ggg Like every league I must start last one. Last league had problems with download too. Just fkng great.

http://imgur.com/a/82h5H just see my speed. Ty ty ty
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by IgRaMzApIvU on Aug 4, 2017, 3:14:55 AM
Downloading torrent now! HYPE !!!

Last edited by Elua on Aug 4, 2017, 3:19:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info