[3.2 Viable] Sidefx Cthulhu Arrow (CA) Destroy Shaper and Elder Maps!

"
gweeee wrote:
"
soullogik wrote:
i could use some suggestions for making this an hc ssf char

when should i switch over to caustic from essence drain.
what bow should i be looking for as i'm playing as i wont be going for endgame stuff anytime soon.
any other ideas?

Without having hi-end gear this build need to use both CA and ED. As this build rely on Unique Quiver it will be hard to make HC SSF character, but possible. I suggest to take as much jewel nodes as you can looking for +% faster ED recharge start. It may work without quiver. You definitely need any 6-linked bow with applied Essence of Delirium - method noticed in first post, with using divination cards to obtain bow looks suitable in your case.

ya im playing essence drain till i can swap over. thx for tips, i get the idea now
www.twitch.tv/ikon_sc
"
soullogik wrote:
ya im playing essence drain till i can swap over. thx for tips, i get the idea now

You don't need to swap. Let's assume that ED have 20000 DOT dps, CA have 12000 DOT dps and Delirium Decay have 6000 dps. All 3 dots together will be 38000 dps, and swapping from ED to CA is losing 12000, ~30% of dps.
For everyone who may be wondering I feel that this build will be very strong in 3.1, I will be working on my Frostblades build as my start but I have a few friends who will be working with me to get this build also going for 3.1. As far as we know so far this build should work very well with the meta, now we just wait for changes.
UPDATE: I will be working everyday UP TO the day of the new league. I will be doing everything I can in my free time to get at least the skill trees ready for this build. If they are not ready for one of my builds or uploaded to the site or in last leagues issue have broken links. DO NOT MESSAGE ME HERE ( I do not read PoE Inbox). Always easier to get in touch with me on my stream Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde Hope you are all excited for this expansion as I am. See you Friday!
updated for 3.1 :) will be streaming all weekend long!
awesome build man - just curious, what Pantheons work best for it?
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
awesome build man - just curious, what Pantheons work best for it?

MAJOR: Lunaris and MINOR: Gruk

3.1 brings different Pantheons they might be good might not. :)
We are live! Come join us for the release of 3.1, I plan on streaming all night! Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde
Great Bow build if you like Chaos , should be sick with some of the new uniques
New update being worked on ATM, keep a eye out! HINT: LIFE VERSION :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info