[3.2 Viable] Sidefx Cthulhu Arrow (CA) Destroy Shaper and Elder Maps!

"
Sidefx06 wrote:
I never thought about that, this could be a good grandmaster's farmer hmmm easy clear? never tested there.

Hall can't be easy) But this build can clear almost all enemies there so easy and safe. Shot few CA just near blue fields, step forward until blue field disappear, run back and kite, run forward - kill 1-2 tough guys who still stay alive. Press X and kill guys who immune to chaos. Proceed to next wave. Almost all really tough guys there can be afk/facetanked. My best result was 2 lanes fully cleared)
Last edited by gweeee on Oct 5, 2017, 12:23:36 AM
Hi there, I have some questions:

what does "slam" means in your expensive BOW ?

you say that NO more than 2 suffix, but is it okay if my bow has 2 prefix?

thanks! :)
"
dao1202 wrote:
Hi there, I have some questions:

what does "slam" means in your expensive BOW ?

you say that NO more than 2 suffix, but is it okay if my bow has 2 prefix?

thanks! :)

yes you need a open suffix to enchant the needed cannot roll attack mods, also slam means hit with exalt.
I'm level 78 atm and this is my gear so far, what do you think? What should i do next? And what do you think about Valyrium instead of Chayula? Any advice will be appreciated. And thanks for the build!

Just got this, what do you think?

Last edited by tipicozzy on Oct 15, 2017, 11:59:02 AM
"
tipicozzy wrote:
I'm level 78 atm and this is my gear so far, what do you think? What should i do next? And what do you think about Valyrium instead of Chayula? Any advice will be appreciated. And thanks for the build!

Just got this, what do you think?

you cann 100% run a valyrium if you would like. That bow is sexy 2bad its not +3/leo and Delirium :) over all looking very good. Helm enchant is pretty decent upgrade. Could also go Shavs/LL with blessing of chayula and full auras with this newest meta. Since going CI is no different then LL now.
Decay's only purpose is single target right? What about replacing one of essence drain's support for decay gem instead? That'll leave you able to easily use a +3 bow.
"
Warranx wrote:
Decay's only purpose is single target right? What about replacing one of essence drain's support for decay gem instead? That'll leave you able to easily use a +3 bow.

I'm using delirium +1 bow now and changing it to +3 makes my gameplay less smoother. As result i can't play without keyboard (my CA is binded on RMB, ED on Q key). Also, Decay applied with CA is slightly stronger than applied with ED in both cases - support gem or delirium. Not so much difference, but it's 5% of overall DPS.

Decay is helping not only in boss fights, but with tough rare monsters too. And casting ED which easier to miss is slowing me down. Delirium is much better)
Last edited by gweeee on Oct 28, 2017, 11:59:34 PM
I must be missing something, but why are you getting the power charges on the tree?

Each one only gives 5% increased DoT, and your spending multiple skill points to get them. However you leave the 10% damage node next to corruption unskilled. It doesn't seem like its that worth while to spend 5 points for 10% increased DoT. There's also all the projectile nodes in the ranger's starting area. Maybe even the piercing nodes if there is a better replacement for pierce gem (though I kinda doubt that one).

I guess the spell damage is something for essence drain, but then you could probably get path of the savant before the power charges.
Last edited by Valnar01 on Nov 12, 2017, 10:30:46 PM
i could use some suggestions for making this an hc ssf char

when should i switch over to caustic from essence drain.
what bow should i be looking for as i'm playing as i wont be going for endgame stuff anytime soon.
any other ideas?
www.twitch.tv/ikon_sc
"
soullogik wrote:
i could use some suggestions for making this an hc ssf char

when should i switch over to caustic from essence drain.
what bow should i be looking for as i'm playing as i wont be going for endgame stuff anytime soon.
any other ideas?

Without having hi-end gear this build need to use both CA and ED. As this build rely on Unique Quiver it will be hard to make HC SSF character, but possible. I suggest to take as much jewel nodes as you can looking for +% faster ED recharge start. It may work without quiver. You definitely need any 6-linked bow with applied Essence of Delirium - method noticed in first post, with using divination cards to obtain bow looks suitable in your case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info