[3.2 Viable] Sidefx Cthulhu Arrow (CA) Destroy Shaper and Elder Maps!

"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
My only real question is why take Whispers of Doom with only 1 curse?

you have 2 curses. The flask

Oh shit that's right, I forgot witchfire gives vulnerability. TY LOL
Out of curiosity, how would you feel about using allelepothy for single target?
Last edited by AlienGoreFantasy on Sep 12, 2017, 3:08:07 PM
"
Out of curiosity, how would you feel about using allelepothy for single target?
I mean its possible to play it as ED would but the issue is the CA AOE doesnt last as long.
If anyone has any questions I am available now on my twitch page, link found at the top of guide :) See you there!
uber atziri and shaper videos plz
Are Shaper and Uber really down? The title has been reading the same for weeks now.
"
xecutable wrote:
Are Shaper and Uber really down? The title has been reading the same for weeks now.

They are. Sadly The gear was sold off before the video was recorded. I did not play the build this league but i had a couple friends who had. I have seen them clear the content. I will edit the title now and sorry for the wait for nothing.
Being 90 lvl occultist version of this build i managed to clear almost all maps, while i never seen T5+ maps before. Few days ago i try to face guardians 1st time in my life - beat all four without problems. Shaper is 100% newbie killer, but i got him to phase 2 from 1st try. Still can't afford proper +2/3 bow, using just 6-linked with delirium, but i found some other decent gear that works well. I think most of it will work for trickster as well. Anybody can view gear i used in my profile.
Using 2nd 6-linked weapon. Any will fit, i used simple rare maraketh bow with rolls far from perfect or useful. When necessary i just switch from delirium bow with CA inside to another one.

Puncture
Deadly Ailments
Physical Projectile Attack Damage
Chance to Bleed
Brutality
Efficacy

With this setup i almost cleared Hall of Grandmasters. Almost - because i met one guy there who wearing Death's Door, while using CI. So immune to everything i can do)
"
gweeee wrote:
Using 2nd 6-linked weapon. Any will fit, i used simple rare maraketh bow with rolls far from perfect or useful. When necessary i just switch from delirium bow with CA inside to another one.

Puncture
Deadly Ailments
Physical Projectile Attack Damage
Chance to Bleed
Brutality
Efficacy

With this setup i almost cleared Hall of Grandmasters. Almost - because i met one guy there who wearing Death's Door, while using CI. So immune to everything i can do)

I never thought about that, this could be a good grandmaster's farmer hmmm easy clear? never tested there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info