[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

Hello, just wanted to post here that I am in contact with GGG and they told me that today's update should address those WI/SR/Harbinger crashes and I should give them feedback about it.
Last edited by Edeka on Sep 15, 2017, 5:04:10 AM
"
Hello, just wanted to post here that I am in contact with GGG and they told me that today's update should address those WI/SR/Harbinger crashes and I should give them feedback about it.

Bullshit.
5 min ago crash in uber lab.
Hi Kelvynn

Gz to 40/40

how did you get the essence? i tried till now above 100 remnants on the essences (run a lot of small maps to get enought essence mob drops. But only one essence. Its totally crazy this leage. Had in all other leages no problem with essences. but this leage more then 50 of the 96 remants do nothing (the mobs come out without a effect) have they changed something or i am unlucky. But with 4 events can happening one takes 50% is crazy.
the other one is 8 mods low tier maps. i cant buy them and also near 80 vaal orbs with no effect. Had ONE ! carto in high tier map so i have all high tier 8 mod maps. but many low tiers remain.
I like to do the challenges myself, but no idea how to get the splinter or essence. the map thing is only expensive i think.

Was in contact with ggg today and they report that the beachhead thing should be fixed. try it after work. have 8 beachhead maps lying around and will look if the crashes are gone.

Your tip with the buying beachhead spots is nothing for me. I tried it 5 times and it was a big desaster. i made 2 maps allone in bosroom and it crashes as usual. And because of the 6 group there was much more life for the harbingers.
Perhaps as a streamer its more doable. But for me its a desaster. only 3 of the 8 maps are going well.
"
Tur1cH wrote:
"

Bullshit.
5 min ago crash in uber lab.

oh thats sounds really bad. Perhaps i dont try my beachheads :-(
"
oh thats sounds really bad. Perhaps i dont try my beachheads :-(

Already send mail to tech support. I have no patience anymore.
It is simply unbearable to play at the moment.
"

how did you get the essence?

Only when You corrupt 4 types of essences You have a chance to yield desired
list is: Scorn, Envy, Misery or Dread
only maps can spawn them
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
"
skrecu wrote:
"

how did you get the essence?

Only when You corrupt 4 types of essences You have a chance to yield desired
list is: Scorn, Envy, Misery or Dread
only maps can spawn them

thanks but that i know. i tried remnant only on this 4 and get in 50 % nothing and the other time a one lvl up essence or another essence. But only one from near 100 was a horror i think.
"
i tried remnant only on this 4 and get in 50 % nothing and the other time a one lvl up essence or another essence. But only one from near 100 was a horror i think.

I gave up with this challenge
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
"
skrecu wrote:
"
i tried remnant only on this 4 and get in 50 % nothing and the other time a one lvl up essence or another essence. But only one from near 100 was a horror i think.

I gave up with this challenge

Oh thats sounds good :-(

I am not the only guy who has no luck :-)

it makes things not better but the feeling that i am not so alone is great .-)

If i read most other posts then its no problem to get a kaoms (for me it was really hard) no problem to get 40/40 no problem to hit 100

i am not a really good player and i love this build. but for me all these things are really hard to get. I am really happy with this build but loosing tons of maps (also 14 harb) to programm failure make me sad.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Sep 15, 2017, 9:03:36 AM
Just farmed Uber Atziri aswell for the challenge, no crashes. This is great :D!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info