[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

(duplicate)
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 5, 2017, 1:00:45 PM
"
Shibby88 wrote:

Okay, thanks. How is the clearspeed of this build? I basically would like to use this character for T11-T14 bisco's farming and have another character for bosskilling or perhaps use this one if it's decent speed.

clearspeed is not different from basic version of build on t11, slightly delpeted in t13-14
but remember, this build is rather facetanker boss killer, than ultra fast cleaner
check how fast You can re-enter shaper after 1st or 2nd phase, my best score is 10% recovery of his life, this is the marker of cleaning in high tier maps
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Sep 5, 2017, 1:33:23 PM
I need help with resistance. This is my first time playing this game in 'serious' mode. I liked the first part of build and died like once or twice until Lv 39. But after the change in 39, things are changed. I am dying so easily. It takes my several deaths to complete Act bosses. I changed my rings with resistance rings but nope.

I am doing really good amount of damage but my defence and resistance is so low.
Last edited by Quirah on Sep 5, 2017, 7:08:10 PM
"
Quirah wrote:
I need help with resistance. This is my first time playing this game in 'serious' mode. I liked the first part of build and died like once or twice until Lv 39. But after the change in 39, things are changed. I am dying so easily. It takes my several deaths to complete Act bosses. I changed my rings with resistance rings but nope.

I am doing really good amount of damage but my defence and resistance is so low.

So get more resistance, what's the problem? Icetomb takes care of the cold res until lv 70, you only need to find 75 fire and lightning res on the rest of your gear. That shouldn't be hard at all. And after act 5, when you get -30% all res from Kitava, start using Purity of Elements, don't even need to change any gear.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 5, 2017, 8:47:27 PM
"
Quirah wrote:

Icetomb is really awesome for leveling. I complemented it with these other uniques and got my resitances just right :

You only need some more lightning resistance, easy to get from another ring or a pair of boots like these

Else, what the buildmaker says in the leveling guide : use Purity of Elements.

As for the life pool, it´s indeed pretty thin until you gear up for endgame. But considering how much damage this build does, I guess it won´t hurt the spec if you take the big life nodes before speccing into MoM & Deep Thoughts.
Thanks for this awesome build + leveling guide. It´s one of the strongest I´ve ever played, with pretty darn smooth progression all the way.

I mean, LOL, after Kitava I only did a couple T1 maps and jumped right into T8/9 at level 69 and kept pushing it at the highest levels I could run without exp penalty...what a powerhouse !!!!

since the breachhead map isnt fixed and ggg wrote they are analysing i did the vaal boss challenge to get the last vaal bosses.
One of them was in reliquary and i needed 17 runs to get a vaal area.

BUT

there is in any map a harbinger who drops 3 times more splitters as in a 105 quantity map i did after that. Its unbelivable how many splinters this mobs drop.

i had after this runs 2 ancient orbs, 4 harbinger and some other orbs. and 8 ex shards.

I dont understand that but will test after work more runs.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Sep 6, 2017, 9:34:59 AM
"
since the breachhead map isnt fixed and ggg wrote they are analysing i did the vaal boss challenge to get the last vaal bosses.
One of them was in reliquary and i needed 17 runs to get a vaal area.

BUT

there is in any map a harbinger who drops 3 times more splitters as in a 105 quantity map i did after that. Its unbelivable how many splinters this mobs drop.

i had after this runs 2 ancient orbs, 4 harbinger and some other orbs. and 8 ex shards.

I dont understand that but will test after work more runs.

Another patch, still no fixes to the crashes affecting this build. I'll probably try Beachhead with Storm Burst instead of SR when I get bored enough.

Vaal bosses are best done when you simply do random prophecies with silver coins. There are 2 prophecies that force a Vaal area (Hidden Vaal Pathways and something else less common, forgot the name). So every time I got Hidden Vaal Pathways, I just looked up the next boss from the challenge list in the Wiki, went to the zone where that side area spawns, and got it.

With more item quantity in the map, Garbingers drop more Garbage. )))
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 6, 2017, 12:43:53 PM
I crashed in beachhead map with my friends. I was using stormbust tho, just saying.
omg one of the best builds i ever played.. made it today.. run t12-t15 and can facetank everything.. its great.
do you have any ideas how i can improve my gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info