[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

Anyone tried use the warcry ascendency?
Last edited by gokudin on Aug 18, 2017, 9:01:27 PM
"
gokudin wrote:
Anyone tried use the warcry ascendency?

Normally with all the Life Leech from WI and Warlord's Mark is far enough to sustain your life, and as long you dont stop casting you are not going to die :)
Last edited by BHVampire on Aug 19, 2017, 1:18:34 AM
Currently i'm level 79 with 3.2k life, the damage seems good enough, i want to ask for uber lab what is the minimun requirement to do it "safe", i guess atleast 4k life?

Btw i miss my ascendant with 10k ES i'm still crying^^
"
i want to ask for uber lab what is the minimun requirement to do it "safe", i guess atleast 4k life?

I did Uber lab first time today (had a slow start this league) at 3.7k HP (plus 400~ ES) and 3.1k mana (before auras) it was a max keys run and felt completely safe. My gear is super far from optimal as well.

Last edited by charliebrown1321 on Aug 19, 2017, 4:42:09 PM
New video: T16 with mods

I've been trying a number of different options, but I think the current setup is close to what I wanted to see. T16 is pretty easy now (with 6.7k life at lv 92), with various random mods, although I still tend to avoid super nasty combos. Deaths happen sometimes, sure. But this is not HC and I'm not a careful player.

Going to make a Shaper movie too, and then work on the full guide.
"
"
i want to ask for uber lab what is the minimun requirement to do it "safe", i guess atleast 4k life?

I did Uber lab first time today (had a slow start this league) at 3.7k HP (plus 400~ ES) and 3.1k mana (before auras) it was a max keys run and felt completely safe. My gear is super far from optimal as well.

I tried at 3.3k +1k es and i got oneshot at stage 2, damage was good but i think i still can't facetank him, need more life and maybe i have to run around
hey, Kelvynn! Glad that berzerker is going great, I tryed to adopt it for the witch, with saving of all 3 curses. Can you tell me your thoughts about it?

Link to a build and equipment (jewels socketed, minded for std gearing with legasy pyre)
www.poeurl.com/btOD
Good build
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
havent felt the need to create a second char this league yet. Still working on getting level 90...im a few bubbles away. got 2/3 challenge rewards and did most maps without much problems.
Still die here and there if im not cautious but with my current gear most things are fairly easy if im a bit cautious.
Dont have my gems super optimized yet either but sorta got lazy lol

Thanks for the build

Do immolate support good in this build?
Since target always burn by SR.

I have tested my self and 'feel' it better than ele focus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info