[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

Is Le Heup of All Ring good with this build ?
"
nubcake0119 wrote:
I have followed your build 1:1, but now I feel like I am stuck, where do I go from here? how can I upgrade the build further?

can you please take a look at my profile and give me a direction?

spasiba ;)

Find better items with better rolls, swap your chest to Kaom's heart or yellow one with some int and good life roll, get lvl 20/20 DPS gems, enfeeble atleast.

E: level up for those nodes.
Last edited by Jespetin on Aug 15, 2017, 9:48:26 PM
what to do about reflect mobs i just had a 15% reflect map and with the 2% reduced reflect from pantheon i couldnt survive vs the boss or a big mob. 4k dps on icestorm and 3khp would lifeleech gem help?
"
nubcake0119 wrote:
I have followed your build 1:1, but now I feel like I am stuck, where do I go from here? how can I upgrade the build further?

can you please take a look at my profile and give me a direction?

spasiba ;)

I also noted that your Arcane Surge is at level 17. I believe that it can't be any higher than level 6 so that it can be triggered by Orb of Storms or Flame Dash.
Progress update:

I got to lv 90 which was my minimum goal for this league. I'll level to 94-95 eventually before stopping. Tree at lv 90. I'm going to just add more and more life. With Kaom's it's something like 200-250 per a 5% node. DPS is really not an issue now. Surviving more nasty mods in T16 is good.

Finished farming me 350c at the same time and bought Kaom's:

My other current gear:
Spoiler

1432 Int, 5935 life, 3192 mana

This is not quite perfect yet, but already better than what I had on Beta. Time to enter the endgame!

T16 down! All 1st try with corrupted mods (although not all deathless cause I'm still trying different things).

Shaper down! 1st try, but also not deathless cause I'm just out of practice and made a couple of mistakes.

I'll work on updating the guide and make T16/Shaper vids some time soon.

"Whispering Ice is almost dead" (c) one guy
Last edited by Kelvynn on Aug 16, 2017, 1:41:14 AM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Progress update:

I got to lv 90 which was my minimum goal for this league. I'll level to 94-95 eventually before stopping. Tree at lv 90. I'm going to just add more and more life. With Kaom's it's something like 200-250 per a 5% node. DPS is really not an issue now. Surviving more nasty mods in T16 is good.

Finished farming me 350c at the same time and bought Kaom's:

My other current gear:
Spoiler

1432 Int, 5935 life, 3192 mana

This is not quite perfect yet, but already better than what I had on Beta. Time to enter the endgame!

T16 down! All 1st try with corrupted mods (although not all deathless cause I'm still trying different things).

Shaper down! 1st try, but also not deathless cause I'm just out of practice and made a couple of mistakes.

I'll work on updating the guide and make T16/Shaper vids some time soon.

"Whispering Ice is almost dead" (c) one guy

GJ Kelvynn, i'm trying to get to lvl 90 for those life nodes now. Then try shaper and rest of the guardians. :)
Kevlynn, whats your is tooltip dmg with 1400 int? I get 12k when everything is on. Did you give the Hrimnor helm a go?
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
Kevlynn, whats your is tooltip dmg with 1400 int? I get 12k when everything is on. Did you give the Hrimnor helm a go?

1454 Int actually (looks like I still had the culling swap weapon from the shaper kill in the previous post).

Icestorm tooltip in hideout with flame golem: 8841
Icestorm tooltip with EO and AS triggered: 13987

My gems are lv 20 but not all 20q yet.

I tried the Hrimnor helm, but it's not needed at all. Just fully upgrade the Brine King and you won't even notice the chills and freezes. I'm going to use a different life flask, but haven't decided what else to get on it yet (cause it usually ends instantly).
Last edited by Kelvynn on Aug 16, 2017, 2:27:27 AM
"
Sarske wrote:
Hey! Thx for the build. Im trying it out. But im not that mush into channeling scoring Ray for casting ICE storm.. if there a setup in gems i can do beside that where i cast ICE storm directly?

Best regards.

Would like to know that too ...
Is there a chance to play like the old Tri Course, maybe double course - life based on Berserker?
i am now at t14 maps. All no problem till the same one guy in tree said. sometimes it seems that the leech stops. Without any for me noticable reason. So i have 3 life flask and die not often. but i cant see why this happens. Its not often but all twenty or thirty minutes.

the second problem for me. If there are extremly fast mobs and the stay near to me it seems that the icestorm has no or smaller effect on them ? I move and then i kill them but any idea why this happens.

third. If there are to many mobs (in cowards trial with a harbinger in it) then the fps (and it looks like the dmg) gos extremly down. its a t9 map and i had some trubble to survive. Is there a maximum of mobs who can dmged from icestorm (are there a limited number of icestorm "projectiles"?

gz kel for shaper down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info