[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

"
Mirkocrocop wrote:
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
"
Mirkocrocop wrote:
The .6 leech boots enchantment, is that only from uber lab or will merciless do? Level 88 and still haven't found all the trials...

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Enchantment

I'm sorry but I still don't have that answer. I've looked on the wiki and it doesn't list which you get from which difficulty. Am I to assume since it doesn't say it can be obtained through any difficulty?

" 75 - 0.6% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently " means it's from lab lvl 75, and that is uber lab. 0.5% is lvl 66 and that's merciless.
Hey! Thx for the build. Im trying it out. But im not that mush into channeling scoring Ray for casting ICE storm.. if there a setup in gems i can do beside that where i cast ICE storm directly?

Best regards.
Which order should we take the ascendency points? Im thinking about the 100% leech first, leaving the 40% more damage for uber lab? is this wise? FYI Im having a terrible luck with the lab trials. done around 100 maps and only found 2 of the 6 trials...
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Ascendancy
Spoiler

Berserker

Pain Reaver leeches 1% damage as Life and mana always, plus another 2% if you have killed recently.

Cloaked in Savagery leeches 100% damage as Life and gives you 50% increased damage if you have been hit hard recently (Savage Hit = 15% of the max Life),

Crave the Slaughter adds 25% attack speed if you've been hit recently, increasing the speed of Vigilant Strike and Leap Slam in combat. And it grants 15% increased movement speed if you haven't been hit recently which is really nice for clear speed.

Aspect of Carnage adds 40% MORE damage dealt at the price of 10% increased damage taken. That's a great bargain since the MORE modifier is multiplicative (all your damage is simply multiplied by 1.4) while the Increased modifier is additive and only affects the sum of the Increased and Reduced damage (such as Fortify).

In that order
Are they any update with this build doing the halls of grandmasters?
Having fun with this build; bit of a newbie; why is Ball Lightning not levelled? I get Cast When Damage Taken; keeps the damage threshold for proccing the curse nice and low...but don't understand Ball Lightning?
"
CE2JRH wrote:
Having fun with this build; bit of a newbie; why is Ball Lightning not levelled? I get Cast When Damage Taken; keeps the damage threshold for proccing the curse nice and low...but don't understand Ball Lightning?

Ball Lightning because it is slow and has a big impact radius to enfeeble.
"
Edeka wrote:
"
CE2JRH wrote:

Ball Lightning because it is slow and has a big impact radius to enfeeble.

1. CWDT on Lvl1 so it is triggered often even with low damage taken
2. Ball Lightning is levelled to maximum of lvl4, so it still can be triggered with lvl1 CWDT ("this Gem can only support skill Gems requiring lvl38 or lower" ... and Ball Lightning Lvl4 requires lvl37)
3. personally I add GMP as fifth socket to trigger 5 ball lightnings which all enfeeble enemies instead of only one ball lightning:

Kaom's Heart is a BiS?

I have followed your build 1:1, but now I feel like I am stuck, where do I go from here? how can I upgrade the build further?

can you please take a look at my profile and give me a direction?

spasiba ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info