[3.0 Updated] League Starter Spectral Throw Slayer with Hiltless

Actually, bleeds are not a problem due to our ascension which makes us immune to bleeds while leeching :)

And yeah, I feel like single target dmg is a bit lackluster. While I roll through monsters on maps, bosses take me a while to kill, but hey, you can't have everything.
Last edited by mogath on Aug 22, 2017, 8:11:04 PM
What about Hezmana's? Is it good for this build?
Too much color randomness in your post. It looks like someone puked the rainbow and it's an eyesore to try to navigate it.
No mercy for the weak. No pity for the dying. No tears for the slain.
"
Sale93 wrote:

Sure, I imagine that would work similarly; just swap all the sword nodes for axe nodes!
Is anyone else having particular difficulty with the last round of Harbinger mobs?

They're the source of maybe half of my deaths so far. Do we have a guess as to why?
"
Too much color randomness in your post. It looks like someone puked the rainbow and it's an eyesore to try to navigate it.

It's not color randomness, in the end there are unique items and colored gems (green, red and blue).

if you still have a problem with the colors, don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya.

GLHF.

"

Has Blood Magic, thus you can run blasphemy and haste as auras even without Essence Worm. The one worry item is the attack speed. 1.2 is low. Even if you invest a ton on attack speed, 2H attacks speed and axe attack speed, it will still be "slow". Coupling that with the limited damage output of Spectral Throw... I'm not sure it's going to be very comfortable.

"
Is anyone else having particular difficulty with the last round of Harbinger mobs?

They're the source of maybe half of my deaths so far. Do we have a guess as to why?

The new Harbinger mobs? At which map tier? I wasn't having any problem at 12 and 13s, with a 5L ST and 4L AP. Unfortunately, for ththat setup, I think that's it's ceiling, as some bosses in 12 and 13 are a pain in the ass. Really need ST on a 6L Hiltless to finally run with blasphemy, haste and vaal haste, as I can't pull it off as things stand.

With a 6L Hiltless, I think it can run, comfortably, all the way to tier 15, just taking care with some map rolls... Anything higher than 15% phys reflect hurts like hell.
Hi!, I am new to PoE and been following your guide. I am having trouble at tier 6/7 maps, and I am using Ancestral protector in a 4L Hiltless.

Would you recommend me to get a 5L/6L Hiltless and use spectral throw on it or what other thing could I do?

Also my DPS is a bit low 7K with GMP and 13K with Physical Projectile Attack Damage support. I am using the 5 links on an armour and change between them for clear/bosses.

The link chain is: Spectral Throw - Faster Attacks - Physical Projectile/GMP - Brutality - Chance to bleed.

You can also view my character from my acc on PoB it's called Wizz_

Thanks in advance.
"
luzumga wrote:
You can also view my character from my acc on PoB it's called Wizz_

They're private by default; you have to set your characters to be publicly visible.
"
Hi!, I am new to PoE and been following your guide. I am having trouble at tier 6/7 maps, and I am using Ancestral protector in a 4L Hiltless.
}

I would need to see your current gear and links, for example, right now my ST build (BSwordThrowa) looks like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BMatrim/characters

To change the privacy settings you need to enter your account and go into your Privacy settings and uncheck the Characters tab.

That way I can have a look at your gear and current tree.

Otherwise, there's nothing I can do, I need much more information (like your life, resistances, gear (starkonja, winds of change and steel spirit?), skill tree and your level, among others).

BTW, your dps will always be low, the skill has low dps output as it stands... Couple that with all the damage that can't be calculated, like the Steel Spirit jewels (10% increased damage per target hit per projectile), maim and bleed and all the nodes on the tree that have increased damage with ailments... Blasphemy with Projectile Weakness... And a few other buffs. Tooltip DPS is downright false.
Last edited by BMatrim on Aug 30, 2017, 1:37:01 PM
"
To change the privacy settings you need to enter your account and go into your Privacy settings and uncheck the Characters tab.

Done, thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info