WORK IN PROGRESS [3.0] League starter - RF life build (HC viable)

Same...I understand that stealing people's stuff is bad, but I'm just super sad right now. I'm not a beginner but I always had trouble concerning the passive tree and how to build a character so I always followed builds and I just saw that this one disappeared. Honestly I don't care who wrote what, I just need help because I can't build my own RF char, and this written guide was perfect for that...

Could someone post it again with Pohx's permission or ask Pohx if he can post it? I just saw that his tree is different than the one we had here and I'm not good enough to understand why and which one is the best, and I don't want to start from scratch...
"
Sphaax2 wrote:
Same...I understand that stealing people's stuff is bad, but I'm just super sad right now. I'm not a beginner but I always had trouble concerning the passive tree and how to build a character so I always followed builds and I just saw that this one disappeared. Honestly I don't care who wrote what, I just need help because I can't build my own RF char, and this written guide was perfect for that...

Could someone post it again with Pohx's permission or ask Pohx if he can post it? I just saw that his tree is different than the one we had here and I'm not good enough to understand why and which one is the best, and I don't want to start from scratch...

Don't go by the trees that Pohx has under one of his vids (that someone also put here in the thread)

He has 2 vids on his RF char. One from beta, and one from live.

Think the one on live he goes over the exact pathing in the vid in the specified order, then goes over gear to make it super ez mode. Stuff like 2 pyre's for crazy dmg, belt of deceiver so enemy takes 10% more damage, shaper's seed, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGrUqA-Y_ng&t=358s not sure if this is allowed, if so I'm sorry. Just note near the beginning he messes up and takes the wrong path so watch the vid before you just start blindly following (part where he goes up to scion life wheel early on, he changes it)
anyway is notgood starter build
10 ex for one kaome chest in new liga what laeter on std is 1.5 ex is not good mate
low life es rox alot better ans for 10ex u can buy good rolled es chest
Been running RF since lvl 23. Stupid easy to get running with a life flask setup. After you get your Rise of the Phoenix this build soars. 35c is nothing considering to grind on bridge from 60-70 gives you basically all of it. Mapping is a joke on this build considering you just shield charge through everything and it dies instantly. lvl 74 at 7k hp with decent not great gear
"
"
Sphaax2 wrote:

Don't go by the trees that Pohx has under one of his vids (that someone also put here in the thread)

He has 2 vids on his RF char. One from beta, and one from live.

Think the one on live he goes over the exact pathing in the vid in the specified order, then goes over gear to make it super ez mode. Stuff like 2 pyre's for crazy dmg, belt of deceiver so enemy takes 10% more damage, shaper's seed, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGrUqA-Y_ng&t=358s not sure if this is allowed, if so I'm sorry. Just note near the beginning he messes up and takes the wrong path so watch the vid before you just start blindly following (part where he goes up to scion life wheel early on, he changes it)

Thanks! Is this the right one? It seems so: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcAecEswUtBg4J9gthDF8NzRJpFCAUTRZvFxwYVhiRGS4aVRv6HKcczhzcHRQhkCSqJd8n7Sj6K1AuUzWSNug26TrhPC09_EGHRZ1Hfk3jUEdTUlOlVbVWSFcNWGNfP1_QYSFko2VNaHRo8nF5dO12rHrvffuCB4LHg1-DzITZhO-K8IzPjxqPRpitmuCezaIApBmmV6cIpzCnba2Nr2yvp7Crtz64k7yfvTa-p8EEw2jEWMSCxPbGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzYJNi92WHZfNpi2sHg2ONq6UbqEOvu7w7wH_JB8kX2SPhf-ej60vxL_gr-VP6P
So where are the good, well planned out builds that aren't on video?

The video ones, seem to be missing lots of details, and don't help.

For me, those that only post video ones, are in it for the $$$, and not to be helpful.
Does he have a build guide for this?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info