[3.0] Build Help Thread! Making Builds For Everyone! Thread Closing 20th Sept.

Hello! I am looking to make a build around my favorite skill and a new interaction that came out! I am relatively new to POE endgame (Only about 150 something hours in the game and just got to endgame this league,And I don't trust myself to make a viable endgame build yet.

Skill: Vortex(Main) Frostbolt(To Deliver it?)
(Vortex now deals 40% more damage when cast on a Frostbolt.)
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Unsure? I was thinking elemental due to elemental overload
What type of weapon will you want to use? Again, Unsure, I was originally assuming this wouled be good with a staff.
What level are you planning to level this build to? I want to go all the way, As in making currency in endgame and this being "my build" for the league.
Hardcore or Softcore? I'm a cas.., I mean softcore!
Ascendancy you wish to use:Not even sure which class to use.
Last edited by Paechi on Aug 15, 2017, 3:26:57 PM
Hi,

I'm following this build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819239

Basically, I'm confused about which tree to go if I don't have xoth's blood amulet (its very expensive)
My understanding is I either follow the normal passive tree and get VOIDHEART BLEED ring

Or

I get one of the alternate amulets and do the skill tree that gets avatar of fire.

Questions are..
do I have this right?
Which option should I go? voidheart ring or alt amulet and avatar of fire. The voidheart ring and Alt amulet cost about the same so not sure which is the better option
If voidheart is better, what amulet should I be looking for for the void heart ring set up?
http://poeurl.com/bsJR

I want to do tri or quad curse; enfeeble, poacher's mark, vulnerability and temporal chains. I will be using Blade Vortex as my main damage with; added chaos, void manipulation, poison, vile toxins and rapid decay/increased aoe.

My concern is survivability, I will have a lot of ES regen and faster regen start, as well as the Occultist Wicked Ward. Poacher's Mark should keep my life and mana topped off as long as there is enemies within range so chaos shouldn't be too much of a problem. 194% ES on tree and 104% EV from tree. I also plan to proc blind, probably with Abyssal Cry. I will only have 15% block chance and likely no dodge/spell dodge/spell block.

Any tips?
Last edited by pokiarchy on Aug 15, 2017, 3:58:41 PM
Skill: Arc Mines
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: crit
What type of weapon will you want to use? Agnerod west ?
What level are you planning to level this build to? 90+
Hardcore or Softcore? softcore
Ascendancy you wish to use? saboteur
I posted a thread asking for some optimisation and only found this thread after!

If you could look at my thread and tell me what you think could be improved, I'd be grateful!

My thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1960099
Main aim: a perma-freeze type build. Can Shaper be perma-frozen?

Skill: Glacial Hammer or Freezing Pulse (the second I know was used for a perma-freeze build, the first...well, maybe it would be cool to be able to use glacial hammer, which is such a "noob" skill?)
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: crit + elemental, because I want to be perma-freezing?
What type of weapon will you want to use? either a staff, or a mace + shield if going glacial hammer, but Freezing Pulse works well with daggers in hand apparently, even though daggers aren't used to hit in the build? (not entirely clear on this)
What level are you planning to level this build to? I would really like to build a character that can do all content, so the answer to this would be: "as high as I can go"
Ascendancy you wish to use: I think Templar Inquisitor would work best for a perma-freeze type thing?
Skill: Lightning Strike, trying to recreate my HC Shadow build from beta but I haven't played since, so I have no clue where to start. I recall the build running GMP, Crit support and elemental dmg support I believe. I'm not sure I recall much else of the build. I think it had rage and warlords mark too?

Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit and Elemental

What type of weapon will you want to use? I have no real preference, just whatever works best for the build, I think my old build used a rare 1h sword at the time, but it wasn't very well geared.

What level are you planning to level this build to? 80+, as far as I can get it really.

Ascendancy you wish to use: I'm not really sure, I would think either assassin or trickster, since saboteur looks more suited to a trap build
Last edited by Thepain95 on Aug 16, 2017, 2:32:16 AM
Hi Slayer,

I am looking for a fast paced build that resembles the old Vaal spark and Vaal fireball. However, any build that is fast would be enjoyable. If you have any suggestions as to what build I should do, please link me with some build guides or passive trees.

I am also willing to drain a lot of currency on the character if it needs to be sonic fast.

Thank you :)
Hey guys, since in the past 24 hours this thread had a huuuuuge influx of requests, this might take a while, please be patient :) ill get to you all!
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Alright so, i just finished Page 4, it's getting late so ill save page 5 for tomorrow morning, sorry once again guys, it's just i didnt expect this influx of requests lol

Please, stay patient, i promise ill get to everyone.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info