[3.0] Build Help Thread! Making Builds For Everyone! Thread Closing 20th Sept.

Hey, thanks for the response. Appreciate everything you mentioned, some of which I thought might be the case and some I had no idea about, so thanks for that.

All the flasks on my level 88 from when I was playing this build are 50% recharge on crit so I guess that gives you an idea of how long ago it was. Ironically, CI getting nerfed is part of the reason I want to try it again! This build was like 10x more powerful than any character I had made when I played a year or so ago and I actually kinda stopped playing somewhat because of that.

I like the look of your RF build, tho I happen find RF kinda boring, but it seems like it could easily be adapted to Firestorm if I did want to try life instead of CI.

I think you might have forgotten to include the link for the second build. I'm curious how different it is to the RF one you linked, but I think I get the idea.

And yes, I am very familiar with how unfriendly this game can be to hardcore characters... most of my softcores are hardcores that died to map bosses and the like >< At worst, I would just overlevel the content before attempting it. I'm not too concerned about speed or progression, just playing for fun.

Thanks again.
Last edited by Schismatist on Aug 12, 2017, 1:22:10 AM
Thank you for tanking your time helping everyone! I also need help with my build ^^

Skill: Cyclone
Phys with Bleeding focus
I wanted to use Starforge as my weapon
I wanted to lv over 90 with this build
Softcore already died over 30 times.... :((
Ascendancy I wish to use: Berserker

Tree Link: Path of Building -- https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcBS0HdQmWEPAUIBRxGNsaPhpVG6ohVSFgIZAkNycgKS4ppSxkLPstMDH7NZI5DjklOuE9_ECgRZpFqUd-TeNQR1cNWGNan14TXz9f0GEhYVJjF2VNZrZvO3TtdPF2rHfjeA14enloeu98uHzZf-OBOoIHhNmE74dqiO2KIozPl3mmV6knqW6plKqkrY218r02vqe_CMAawKbBBMEHxtjPftIh137Yvdlh2Xzawdw95FHpduoQ6hjvDu9O8azyL_JB8kXyWvZI9zL4X_4K_o8=?accountName=quykhoc35&characterName=Zekenz

Character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/quykhoc35/characters/Zekenz

What you need looked at/optimised: I took all the bleeding, however i don't really understand how it scale. I wanted my build to be pure phys with bleed! Can you help to look at my build see what can be change, what items i need to use, I currently have 66k dps at lv 77 however i die really often! I gonna change tabula to Bronn and use essence Worm for Grace and Haste!

Thanks for your time.
Last edited by quykhoc35 on Aug 12, 2017, 1:51:36 AM
alright, replied to everyone, 3.0.0 is tough guys, so many new things to learn, anyway, keep em coming! i'm trying to get to everyone on time i promise!
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
bump!

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
!pmub

bump

Skill: Any self-melee skill
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit/Phys
What type of weapon will you want to use? 2 Handed Sword or Dual Wielding
What level are you planning to level this build to? 90+
Hardcore or Softcore? Softcore
Ascendancy you wish to use: Slayer preferably, maybe Gladiator if it's still phys and end-game capable

I really want to make a softcore high DPS end-game/Lab capable Slayer or Gladiator. I'm not 100% sure what abilities would scale the easiest, and I wouldn't mind them not being too expensive if possible.

I looked at the Edge of Madness Unique Sword but it doesn't look like that is viable, but it gave me an idea for a crit/phys 2 handed slayer that can handle end game content without too much trouble. I'll have a decent amount of money, I just want to do a build that isn't a spell caster stacking spell damage but I still want to do end-game.

PS. I wouldn't mind assassin if there was a viable 2 handed build that isn't flicker strike. I know i'm being broad but I really just want to do a melee build that can clear shaper/guardians
Last edited by Reaven1911 on Aug 15, 2017, 6:53:07 AM
Sure I'll ask for a build! I always enjoy making new characters, but I'm horrible at building my own.

Skill: Vortex
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Elemental
What type of weapon will you want to use?: Scepter/Shield
What level are you planning to level this build to?: 100
Hardcore or Softcore?: Softcore
Ascendancy you wish to use: Scion (Ascendant) or Elementalist

I have a passion for seeing a screen erupt into death and powdered enemies. But I always end up having a squishy toon that only takes a hit or two. I'm interested to see what you suggest. :D Thanks in advance!
Hey! I'm having some trouble with my Elementalist.

build + gear: www.poeurl.com/bsDG

The idea was to do fire and cold damage with freezing pulse and cold to fire support, get a nice dmg boost from the golems + ascendancy.

Clearing is fine but some boss fights seem to be pretty slow.

I'm not sure if I should invest more in fire or cold damage.

I'm aware of the low health, making my way over to the wheel of life, will have to sacrifice some other nodes though. Which ones?

Thx for doing this!
Hey, i need your help to make a scion double FP totem build work !

Class ; Scion (i wanna play this char since i love its style !)
Skill: Freezing Pulse Totem
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit?
What type of weapon will you want to use? Probably a wand + shield
What level are you planning to level this build to? As high as i can (around level 90)
Hardcore or Softcore? Harbinger Softcore
Ascendancy you wish to use : Haven't figured yet (Inquisitor probably)

Thank you in advance :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info