[3.0] Quad Glacial Cascade Totems - Fun and Cheap!

Just curious as to what you think some top tier uniques for this build could be? Also, why Kraityn as a Bandit choice?
"
Ghostrikz wrote:
Just curious as to what you think some top tier uniques for this build could be? Also, why Kraityn as a Bandit choice?

All the bandits have something to offer this build. Alira's mp5 and resist is ok but we really don't need it, Oak's damage reduction life regen and physical damage is ok as well. The skill tree itself is nicely placed all in one area so not alot of wasted skill points are used. The extra two points is not really needed but they are ok as well. I went with kraityn because cast speed really helps this build IMO. Movespeed is ok and dodge doesn't really matter.

TLDR: Make the build your own, I chose Kraityn for the cast speed.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
Whats the point of Blasphemy support on auras? I guess is just an error?

Edit: Also noob question: how can you use two auras (100% mana reserved)
Last edited by Danono on Aug 10, 2017, 1:52:57 PM
"
Danono wrote:

I suppose you're talking about my links. I had a 3 sockets to spare on my wand so I would use one of the two aura's depending on people I played with. The blasphemy was just there to level. Don't think to hard about it just consider it 3 spare sockets and get creative!
♥ we all go tissues ♥
"
"
Danono wrote:

I suppose you're talking about my links. I had a 3 sockets to spare on my wand so I would use one of the two aura's depending on people I played with. The blasphemy was just there to level. Don't think to hard about it just consider it 3 spare sockets and get creative!

Thanks for the answer!
Maybe I'm just being blind, but what gives endurance charges?
"

Nothing automatically. If you want them for improved immortal call you can switch out your self cast curse with Warlords's mark, You can try a curse when hit setup with orb of storms, or you could self cast enduring cry.

Even without endurance charges the split second that immortal call gives you is still worth it.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
"
"

Nothing automatically. If you want them for improved immortal call you can switch out your self cast curse with Warlords's mark, You can try a curse when hit setup with orb of storms, or you could self cast enduring cry.

Even without endurance charges the split second that immortal call gives you is still worth it.

Oh ok, so it works even without charges(scrub here) thanks for the answer.
Had to post a comment on this great build. I'm lvl 66 in Harbinger, tearing through Act 9, not even close to dying. Once I got the four Ascendancy points, I swapped Ancestral Bond for a life node.

My gear is complete crap, just whatever I found laying around (but Orbs of Binding were a big help). With HoI and HoT, my Glacial Cascade tooltip DPS is 3K! :-)

This build is great with a Decoy Totem and two GC totems. I also use a Decoy and two Blight Totems when I'm in the mood. I also have Searing Bond equipped, but the trash mobs die so fast, I hardly ever need it.

Since I dropped AB, I keep Vortex around in case I get rushed, but haven't really needed it much, either.

Only weak point so far is my HP/ES is 3.3K/442. If I can ever find some crafting orbs, I can fix that; until then, stay out of trouble.

GC in this thing is just broken. Another good one would be Molten Strike plus 2 Inevitability unique jewels, or even Storm Call.

Strong, cheap build, easy to customize.

Thanks,
hurler97
Well, I'm 88 atm and I can clearly say that this build is viable to clear T15 deathless (I just still don't get any T16 maps), Atziri deathless. I have about 5.4k/1.3k HP/ES and 2.5k MP. With hatred i have about 20k dmg without totems and about 17k with 4 totems. This is without buffs. In figths it reaches 40k dmg at max with 4 totems. I also made some changes about Orb of Storms. I set it like
Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit - Increase Critical Chance - Frostbite.
So now i have -44 cold res drop for enemy and -41 penetration almost all the time. 6 sec i guess is enough for Orb of Storms to live. We can always recast it. The main problem is that at this lvl we will need to spend some points in totem's life and res cause they are falling quite fast.
Also i add Phase Run in free slot with immortal call. So it add more survivability to build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info