[3.1/3.2] Fast Leveling Guide

"
Kjenes wrote:
Mostly helpful, but as another person here pointed out, you use east and west wrong constantly.

I'll change this in the update.
SWOG
Heya,

As everyone else has said awesome guide. I am looking to do a couple practice runs before the next league using your guide.

Looking forward to the changes that have been suggest (removing the rare item quests etc) and can't wait.

Any update on when the update might come? :) Hoping soon so I have time for some practice runs before league starts.

Thankyou
"
Lastsec9 wrote:
Heya,

As everyone else has said awesome guide. I am looking to do a couple practice runs before the next league using your guide.

Looking forward to the changes that have been suggest (removing the rare item quests etc) and can't wait.

Any update on when the update might come? :) Hoping soon so I have time for some practice runs before league starts.

Thankyou

Glad you like it! My goal is to update the guide this weekend.
SWOG
Never tried a guide like this before. I'm waiting for your updates ;)
Sorry for the late update, here are the new guide for 3.2:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094080
SWOG
Last edited by jeipei89 on Mar 1, 2018, 8:01:08 PM
brilliant guide apart from the fact you get east and west mixed up every time, west is left, east is right
"
strope wrote:
brilliant guide apart from the fact you get east and west mixed up every time, west is left, east is right

I know xD but there is a new guide for 3.2, follow that instead, link above ^
SWOG
Two missons that give skill points are left out of this guide just so everyone knows
"
MrSebTheGreat wrote:
Two missons that give skill points are left out of this guide just so everyone knows

As the title says, it's an old guide (for 3.0), current league is 3.4, checkout my updated guide here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2150196
SWOG
Last edited by jeipei89 on Sep 6, 2018, 4:42:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info