[3.1/3.2] Fast Leveling Guide

"
Skep18 wrote:
Great guide. New player using it now. Just some feedback, I noted the below is a bit incorrect.

"
WP+GM+EX(LB): The Crossroads, go to The Chamber of Sins (east), go to The Chambers of Sins lvl 2 (get WP, E: LB), complete "Intruders in Black" (Greust).

I found the WP in The Chamber of Sins lvl 1, not lvl 2.

Just pointing this out for future users. And thanks again!

Yeah think they changed that, so will I :)
SWOG
Just wanted to say thanks, used your 2.6 version too. Both saved me a lot of time.
I noticed if you kill anything on the way to Hillock it is a waste as you get exactly one level up after killing him no matter what you kill before.I don't know what happens if you levelled and then kill Hillock(if it is even possible).
This is great!!
Thank you!
"
IbullletI wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks, used your 2.6 version too. Both saved me a lot of time.

I'm glad you like it! :)
SWOG
"
Kavlor wrote:
I noticed if you kill anything on the way to Hillock it is a waste as you get exactly one level up after killing him no matter what you kill before.I don't know what happens if you levelled and then kill Hillock(if it is even possible).

That is correct, I'm just rushing through everything, you only need to kill Hillock.
SWOG
"
ZigotHD wrote:
This is great!!
Thank you!

Np dude, glad you like it!
SWOG
Should I kill all mosters on every map, or just rush to the bosses up to some act?
Best way is straight for boss with few kills here and here but if you are struggling with Bosses just spend few minutes power leveling in a spot
thanks. this will be useful the next time i create a new build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info