[3.1/3.2] Fast Leveling Guide

Added act 8.
SWOG
Where to find the Black Venom in Maligaro's Sanctum for the Web of Secrets quest in Act 7? Oh, I just have to kill him to get it. :) Wasted a few minutes trying to find it before facing him. :)
Last edited by syjytg on Aug 7, 2017, 5:35:25 PM
Added act 9.
SWOG
Added act 10.
SWOG
"WP+SP+RI: The Sarn Encampment, go to The Toxic Conduits, go to Doedre's Cesspool, open Loose Crate, kill Doedre the Vile, go to Sewer Outlet (get WP). Complete "Essence of the Hag" (Hargan)."

I did not get skill point. I only get rare ring as reward.
"
syjytg wrote:
"WP+SP+RI: The Sarn Encampment, go to The Toxic Conduits, go to Doedre's Cesspool, open Loose Crate, kill Doedre the Vile, go to Sewer Outlet (get WP). Complete "Essence of the Hag" (Hargan)."

I did not get skill point. I only get rare ring as reward.

Sorry, changed that line and forgot to remove SP from reward, thanks for the input!
SWOG
Also, it's the Ascent, not Ancent.
Anyways, good work.
Great guide. New player using it now. Just some feedback, I noted the below is a bit incorrect.

"
WP+GM+EX(LB): The Crossroads, go to The Chamber of Sins (east), go to The Chambers of Sins lvl 2 (get WP, E: LB), complete "Intruders in Black" (Greust).

I found the WP in The Chamber of Sins lvl 1, not lvl 2.

Just pointing this out for future users. And thanks again!
Great post, been using it for my return to the game after a bit over a year.

One note, though. You swapped East and West in most of your directions. If North is ^, then East is ---> and West is <---
Doublepost, sorry
Last edited by HekimBlack on Aug 16, 2017, 9:04:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info