3.0.0 Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

"
Lvgamer wrote:
How many characters can you have without buying more slots??

24 I'm pretty sure.
There is already too much of skill/support gems and you are adding another. You should just rework the current crappy ones or remove some completly.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
None of the promised shock/chill effectp passives have been changed...
Tell me more about those mythical creatures you call "Servers".

Hype
"
Passive Skill Tree Information
We listed upcoming changes to the passive tree in the 3.0.0 Patch Notes yesterday. If you're a community tool creator, you can find the JSON data here. Emmitt has exposed this data for the community to use. You will be able to find it here.

Why oh why do you not just add a link on your website to the "Upcoming 3.0 Passive Tree" along with the JSON data? Seriously...
"
sherkhan wrote:

More people use PoB than the other thing. You can check views and update patterns on their respective threads here, check download counts over the past year, or simply see the number of times either comes up on GGG's official forum.

Thread views/replies PoB wins out on this forum, but the downloads are here: Mine ~250k* His ~170k.** I don't mind you trying to talk me down in every thread, but at least put up some evidence of your claims.

* Not including the latest release
** download counts are from 8/16 to present
MTX Finder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989787
QoL Updates Offline Skilltree Planner: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996805
Buy me a coffee here :P https://www.paypal.me/EmmittJ
Last edited by Emmitt on Aug 3, 2017, 1:55:36 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Hey guys, just a quick note. You've probably seen that we generally run a stash tab sale every three weeks. This usually misses our launch weekends due to luck, but if we followed our three week schedule, it'd occur alongside the 3.0.0 launch this weekend. It's already going to be quite a busy weekend for us, so I'm moving the stash tab sale to the following weekend. I'm very sorry about any inconvenience this causes, but here's to hoping we have a smooth launch. We have certainly ordered a lot more servers than we have ever had before!

Wow... I've been under impression that was completely intentional because it makes sense!

1) Release hype! Game is going to get recommended to a lot of friends. 3.0 is a such big change, I held off on that until release on purpose.
2) They will try it on launch, immediately love it and would want to throw money at it.
3) What's the best way to spend money on the game? Stash tabs, not to mention it's almost unplayable without donating (4 simple tabs, not a single premium, a joke!)
4) Stash tab sale! A no-brainer.

Sorry, but I fail to see a connection between a stash tab sale and server load, unless it could put THAT much excess load on your central login/transaction server. I hope there won't be ANY sale running if that is the case. Otherwise that'd only look bad, like that money grab Early Access content preview dysfunctional "Beta" you ran on us.

P.S. Was waiting for that stash tab sale to expand my stash on a couple of accounts. What's the problem with making a short one just a day before launch then?
Last edited by MadAndrew on Aug 3, 2017, 2:27:56 AM
Ahh Comon, No stash sales? :/
nvm
Last edited by HD163296 on Jan 7, 2021, 10:01:39 AM
"
Why do you give the data to Emmitt? No one has given a shit about his planner in a year.

Noone? I still use it - because I still prefer a solid OFFLINE tool, even better is also working portable. It sounds that PoB does a lot more/exact calculation with the numbers, but not anybody 'needs' that much.
From the other replies I've seen to you, I'm not the only one. ^^

And beside this: every dev that already had the data implemented/used, should have no issue to update with the new JSON data they offer. It's not that Emmitt had something 'exclusive' here.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info