3.0 - necro + berserker dark pact

Doing this on my phone, so will be basic!

It should end up with about 5k hp + MoM, and lots of leech and regen and a little bit of ES, so should be reasonably tanky!

Here is the tree:
http://bit.ly/2hpEnLu

Gear:

Chest - Cherrubums Malificence - a big chunk of chaos damage, some life, and 100% increased life leech per second (which we need!)

Weapon - Breath of the council - chaos damage and aoe. Perfect. This should be easy to get with prophecy changes

Rings - 2 x heartbound loops - this is to trigger some cwdt skeletons to keep them up without having to re - cast as often. It will also give us a small amount of regen, plus give the skeles more life, which means more damage for both dark pact and instability

Shield - maligaros lens - with necro aegis, this will further boost skeles life, but also heal us and offset the damage taken from heartbound. Not 100% sure how the aoe on this and the rings will interract with instability aoe.

Necklace - carnage heart. This gives us basically everything we need short of more life. The increased leech + extra samage while leeching are also nice!

Helm - a good hp + res rare will probably be the best here. Skullhead, volls vision and brine crown also looks like an ok option

Gloves - again a good life + res rare will probably be best. Only unique that could possibly work is repentance, if you get a really good roll.

Boots - same deal - life + res. The new council boots may also work.

Belt - again, a rare with res and hp. One of the unique belts with %max life may work, or if you can get enough res, immortal flesh would be great.

Links:

Chest: Dark pact + controlled destruction + conc effect + void manipulation

The 5/6l options could: faster casting, poison, life leech, chain, or any utility (unless im forgetting a more multiplier for chaos damage)

Weapon and shield: cwdt + skeleton + minion life (max).
Not 100% sure what lvls for cwdt/skele would be best

Helm - blasphemy + vulnerability + enlighten + purity of elements

Boots - shield charge + fortify + faster attacks + maybe endurance charge on melee stun

Gloves 2 x 2l - summon skeleton + minion life
Cwdt + immortal call (maybe)

Ok! Feedback time!
Last edited by Nubman on Aug 2, 2017, 10:07:30 PM
Last bumped on Aug 3, 2017, 12:48:25 AM
It looks ok. But i doubt that you Will ever trigger Minion instability Whit that shields heal and cwdt summoning new skeletons before old skeletons die
"
Zenrak wrote:
It looks ok. But i doubt that you Will ever trigger Minion instability Whit that shields heal and cwdt summoning new skeletons before old skeletons die

Hmm true. The skill sacrafices 6% of minion life every time it gets used, so 11 casts would trigger it. Maybe spec more into cast speed nodes? At the end of the day that is really just there as an added bonus for damage on the off chance that they dint get killed otherwise. And to speed up them getting killed a bit if nothing gets a chance to hit them.
I can see What you mean. After all it's just one point. Btw I would also take puppet master node For extra Life and skeleton

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info