SKYNET is REAL

Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Last edited by FriendlyGamerGuy on Aug 2, 2017, 4:16:14 PM
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2017, 9:21:13 AM
As real as you think the world is flat maybe.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
As real as you think the world is flat maybe.

I don't think you clicked on the right thread.

This one is about Skynet, not the flat earth.

If you want you can message me and ask what the title of threads are and I'll tell you so you can understand where to post appropriate information/opinions.
The agencies purposefully use pop culture references to name their programs so the conspiracy nuts would go crazy over it :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
If skynet is real then I_NO really is a dinosaur that can type, play poe, and get 40/40 (except in legacy lol)
I dont see any any key!
"
Xavderion wrote:
The agencies purposefully use pop culture references to name their programs so the conspiracy nuts would go crazy over it :D

Conspiracy nuts or black agents obfuscating through smoke screens and reinforcing a negative association so as the real truthers arent to be believed?

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Conspiracy nuts or black agents obfuscating through smoke screens and reinforcing a negative association so as the real truthers arent to be believed?

Definitely both. Would be nice if people would differentiate between sensible conspiracy theories and the batshit crazy ones.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Definitely both. Would be nice if people would differentiate between sensible conspiracy theories and the batshit crazy ones.

that would require thinking
I dont see any any key!
I would really like to know if TheVibeOfDeath is having fun of those "bite" topics :).

If not than for TheVibeOfDeath: Skynet from wiki is different from Skynet from movie.

"
Rexeos wrote:
I would really like to know if TheVibeOfDeath is having fun of those "bite" topics :).

If not than for TheVibeOfDeath: Skynet from wiki is different from Skynet from movie.

It's really not when you learn everything (or most things) that is going on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info