[3.0] Storm Burst - Dasher / Hiero - EB - MoM

"

@qruwka

Cheers for the tips, changed some stuff around and it feels a lot better.

No problem. I realize that T15/Guardians might be very difficult to achieve with this build but I'll do everything I can to do so. Meanwhile I'll focus on farming currency on T10-T11(when I'll finally get there with my Atlas) cause Storm Burst is really good at farming those imo.

And now that I accidentaly 6linked my Agnerod West(with like... 30 fusings going for that 5link, first 6link in my life) there's no coming back from it, not anytime soon atleast. So no Doryani's + Shield for me and no Shield Charge + Fortify which I would probably go for.

I might try to get VP to see if that 0.2% leech is anything good. If not I'll make it work one way or another because we could really need it.
Nice guide, but would be nice to see what the recommended lvl certain skill gems should be at & recommended leveling weapons found this to be another obstacle im lvl 50 and current dps is only 167 without auras...Im using Axiom Perpetuum as a weapon and offhand a shield.
For anyone in doubt go full life inquisitor. Almost 6k life+1k es. 2.2k tooltip dps with power charges, onslaugh Even bosses melt in 10-15sec
Melting T8-T9. Current gear:

@TO:

Could you pls edit the Titel and Text to not let people choose Hierofant instead of Inquisitor? Or best: just delete the build on main page ;)
Hi, i was looking for a storm burst build and this seems very nice! I have some questions: can i beat endgame content with this build? What ascendancy is the best for this? thanks
Where are you getting the 217k explosion dps from? On the path of building link you posted it says 54k in the calc section. Am I not looking in the right place? Also I don't think it's fair to say this build has 10400 EHP. That assumes you have need to go through all your mana, ES, and life to die. It's more like you have 5.5k EHP.
please, could you tell if this build works or not?
Not the Hierophant one. If you want to do high endgame like guardians/shaper I wouldn't recommend Storm Burst. Not untill some1 finds out a working build or GGG buffs the skill.

Inqui works well for T10-11 for me. But the futher we go the more problems with survi we have. Bosses are hard to kill and require very good positioning/refilling flasks.

I've got my hands on 6 link Carcass Jack so I will try to check Doryani's Catalyst with some nice shield sooner or later.
It seems as though I've made a huge mistake. I've followed the guide.
This is my first real character on POE. could someone please help me understand what i need to change to be viable at end game?

I don't understand much of the short terms of specific words, so please use full words and not abbreviations.

There are some mentionings of a "Full life" inquisitor. I can try to get a respec from the alter to Inq. But how do i "full life" myself?

I don't know how to link things but my character should be in my profile.
How must i alter my spec?

Please help.

EDIT: Also would like to add that i have charged dash equipped, but i cant use it, does anyone know why? I just can't use the skill att all.
Last edited by Corax69 on Aug 10, 2017, 1:42:21 PM
"
Corax69 wrote:
It seems as though I've made a huge mistake. I've followed the guide.
This is my first real character on POE. could someone please help me understand what i need to change to be viable at end game?

I don't understand much of the short terms of specific words, so please use full words and not abbreviations.

There are some mentionings of a "Full life" inquisitor. I can try to get a respec from the alter to Inq. But how do i "full life" myself?

I don't know how to link things but my character should be in my profile.
How must i alter my spec?

Please help.

EDIT: Also would like to add that i have charged dash equipped, but i cant use it, does anyone know why? I just can't use the skill att all.

Hi Corax69,

We can't see your character(s) yet - you need to update your privacy settings to allow them to be seen.

I made the same mistake you did, I followed this guide. Luckily I read some of the posts here, and checked the author's characters - it seems that he has abandoned this guide because I couldn't see any Storm Burst Hierophant on his account, he has swapped to other skills.

I didn't want to start from scratch as I was already level 40 by then, so I checked sultangurde's profile and followed his passive skill tree + skill gems. I've only reached Act V - one of the bosses was really tough there, but now the build has a really good clear speed for mobs.

Most important changes are:

* I've stopped using Mind Over Matter, I am not going to have a large mana pool, instead I will put more points into life.

* Instead of the Hierophant ascendancy class, you need to choose Inquisitor.

My skill gem setup (4 link) is Storm Burst + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Concentrated Effect + Elemental Focus. I found this setup to give me the most damage.

For single target, add a Flame Totem.

You can also follow Mathil's video guide here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQNQ-gWpyWE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info