[3.0] Storm Burst - Dasher / Hiero - EB - MoM

I'm having a blast right now with Inqui storming up to T8 maps(T10 should be easy as well). Sure I can't face tank stuff, especially bosses after hp buff but I still have a lot of room for improvements.

I picked up Agnerod West(still a 4 link) and Carcass Jack as well as Doryani's Invitation. I think both Agnerod and Carcass are a huge boost to our dmg. Doryani's a nice belt with res, dmg and some leech. Still can't get rid of Atziri's Foible cause I can't sustain mana without it.

I'm running Enfeeble with Blasphemy and Wrath as my auras, Orb of Storm + PCharge on Crit + Crit Chance + Arcane Surge for PCharge generation and Flame Dash + FC + Arcane Surge for movement and additional AS buff sustain.

I'm also running Basalt and Quartz Flasks for defense.

You can check my profile if you want to see more details.
do you think this build is " uber" playable and t15 ?
I don't know why I should take the Eldritch Battery.
ES is always 0 when I fight.
"
I'm having a blast right now with Inqui storming up to T8 maps(T10 should be easy as well). Sure I can't face tank stuff, especially bosses after hp buff but I still have a lot of room for improvements.

I picked up Agnerod West(still a 4 link) and Carcass Jack as well as Doryani's Invitation. I think both Agnerod and Carcass are a huge boost to our dmg. Doryani's a nice belt with res, dmg and some leech. Still can't get rid of Atziri's Foible cause I can't sustain mana without it.

I'm running Enfeeble with Blasphemy and Wrath as my auras, Orb of Storm + PCharge on Crit + Crit Chance + Arcane Surge for PCharge generation and Flame Dash + FC + Arcane Surge for movement and additional AS buff sustain.

I'm also running Basalt and Quartz Flasks for defense.

You can check my profile if you want to see more details.

Why do you take tempest shield if are running a staff?
1. Reroll Inquisitor and Full life (needs different tree) and Storm Burst is very nice.

2. MoM is just not worth it for me, but with full life i got 5.5k hp so far and 1k es.

3. Rolling Wrath + Herald of Thunder for decent dps. 1.4k toolitp with charges atm.

4. Best 5L combo is SB+GMP+Add lightning+Elemental Strike+ Crit Chance/Crit Damage or whatever.

CWDT+Golem+Culling Strike+ Increased Rarity
CWDT+Tempest Shield+Immortal Call
Herald+Cast on Hit+Warlords Mark
Storm Orb+Arcane Surge+PCOC+Increased Critital Strike
Whirling Blades+Faster+Attack+Fortify

Make sure both CWDT are same level so they both proc at the same time.

6. Current gear

"
TeeBung wrote:

Why do you take tempest shield if are running a staff?

Good point, I didn't remove it after I switched from 1h+shield.

I'm worried I won't get enough life with Staff but for farming T10s it should be enough. Later on I might get Doryani's and some rare shield with nice mods.
Starting to have some issues with single target damage now at lvl 41, thrash mob damage is fantastic though.

any recommendations? it's mostly my skill setup that i'm not a 100% sure on, keep in mind playing ssf.

The 2 controlled destruction skills were just for testing in my gear, they'll be replaced.

Also don't have enough dex for poachers mark yet, using assasins mark atm.

My build so far - https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAGMACQUBAC753YuMwJoJqtn8wGY8Be98n9-aO4Kb7TzVpleUKU9rt4V9RUcy0evuhTKXLUlPvKp8gxEtLJwFQkGW0PWus0yzIG5QMNteEQ9-r40Z4BLZX92MvOpqQwj0bRki9AAAAAAA

going through the pages on this build there seems to be a lot of changes, a lot of people suggesting to just go full life instead of mom/eldritch, and rerolling to inquisitor instead of hiero, as i'm right before the point of finishing act 4, and potentially doing lab later today, i'd like to know the direction the build is going, before i have to scrap my current ssf build lol.

Last edited by Vlammenzee2190 on Aug 8, 2017, 3:43:12 AM
"

any recommendations?

Get rid of Slower Projectiles and get GMP. Try to replace IncCritCHance with Elemental Focus/Controlled Destruction/Add Light Dmg and check for yourself which ones better. You could also try to replace LightPen with either of the above gems and use Conductivity with Blasphemy. Get yourself Orb of Storms + PCharge on Crit + CritChance + Arcane Sureg(optional).

I recommend going Inqui full life. After you get Inevitable Judgement you can drop Conductivity/LightPen Gem for something else like Wrath for aura and Elemental Focus/Controlled Destruction/Add Light Dmg/IncCritChance(mandatory) for Gems.

Also if you're SSF you can try to farm Agnerod Staff with The Stormcaller divination cards. They drop on Torture Chambers map. But thats endgame stuff.
Last edited by Amaxie on Aug 8, 2017, 5:03:40 AM
Having a hard time with dexterity in this build. Is that fixed once I reach higher levels of the passive tree?
"
Having a hard time with dexterity in this build. Is that fixed once I reach higher levels of the passive tree?

Yeah had the same issue around level 30-45+, had to put dex on multiple pieces, i think we get some dex around level 60-65 from the passives, i'm still only 49 btw.

@qruwka

Cheers for the tips, changed some stuff around and it feels a lot better.

it still has a long way to go ofcourse, but only lvl 49 :)

4l storm burst-elemental focus-gmp-added lightning
3l orb of storms-power on crit-surge
3l cwdt(3)-molten shell-tempest shield
3l herald of thunder-lightning golem-elemental proliferation
2l blasphemy-conductivity
Last edited by Vlammenzee2190 on Aug 8, 2017, 4:15:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info