Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

Still no trading system? lol Chris c'mon mate
LOVE ME LOVE YOU BUFF KANGAROO
RIP YOU ALL CRYING NOOBS PLENTY
OF SHIT STIL TROUGH THE ROOF

edit: half of the ppl comment show they dont read all---

and wasnt GGG telling us to rebalance ALL skills ?
(like 2 month ago i think i readed that)
Last edited by starstouch on Aug 2, 2017, 7:50:38 PM
"
misterblort wrote:
"
Bubalame wrote:
Nice but where is part about auction house?

Dont get me wrong but GGG game makers are 6 yeras old? No trading in game syustem in 2017? letting ppl undercut ppl with their fake offers without any punishments for not sellling item puted on "aucrtion house" called poe trade?

Srysly ggg are u 6 years ols? In what kind of world are u ppl living?

This is ridiculous even F*** tibia got Ah since 1998. This is just pathetic.

Maybe in 3.0 we will be sending letters to each other houses to make a trade?

waiting for ur constructive answer ggg.

i wish to see ggg employel in shop when they want to buy food and employee of the shop tells them they need to send email to his supervisor (who is afk) to make a trade for that breed worth 1$. yeah ggg thats ur world.

Btw why when i want to but skin armor i dont need to send PM messade to website admin to make a trade? I dont undertsnd that gg if u choose that kind of trade be consistent and make "your" trades in the same ways like ppl in this game. i want to see ur face when u are making a trade for a skin worth 1 $ for 30 min coz ppl; are afk.

You are waiting for a constructive response? When your post is so disrespectful I would like to punch you in the face?

All these whiners.. Be happy with what they give you, ungrateful dickheads.

Most of the people that lowe all the whining did not ever reach lvl 90... Must be nice running normal ledge. You probably really feel like a man there.

Must be a real challenge getting like all the 9 achievements in an 8 month league. You will be the 1st 100 in ssf hardcore in 3.0 probably.
Last edited by Mysanctuary on Aug 2, 2017, 7:46:41 PM
Spoiler
Fixed a bug where cloned characters (via Blink/Mirror arrow for example) would only have one cloned pet rather than two.

NOW we talking about the big problems. :-)
Last edited by Moritonel on Aug 2, 2017, 7:45:52 PM
I love PoE, best ARPG to date and GGG crew are awesome poeple.

but one mega fail (just for me personally):

fuck....those legacy items....I can't remember any game that has that many....fuck GGG for that!
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Dex8172 wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Added a new Intelligence Support Gem - Arcane Surge Support: Supported spells grant a buff which gives you more spell damage, and grants some mana regeneration.

Is this a nerf or the author forgot to mention cast speed increase?

Just saw that patch notes were updated to include CS. Thanks, GGG!
"
Many unique monsters which were previously immune to Ailments have had their immunities removed, with the exception of Freeze.

IOW - keep freezing the trash you were freezing before with your passive investment, but no to bosses where you need it most.

Couldn't you maybe just put some reduction on instead of outright immunity? Like "50% decreased Freeze time" or something?

I like me some ice-based characters in RPG's, but far too many want me to like something else. /QQQ
"
misterblort wrote:
When your post is so disrespectful I would like to punch you in the face?

All these whiners.. Be happy with what they give you, ungrateful dickheads.

Grateful? I have spent more than $750 (probably over $1000, actually) on this game. This is literally the most expensive game I have ever played, even if it IS by choice.

I or anyone who ever spent even a dime on the game can whine all they like.

You apologists are much worse, for any gave/dev, than any amount of "whining" ever will be.

PS - How pathetic that a barely-inflammatory post makes you resort to desiring violence.
"
Mysanctuary wrote:
Ahem, Ctrl+f Trade -> 0 /0 results.
Also you can try to balance the game by Ziggy's gucci hobo challenge, that is probably more fun than these changes.

Mb invest in developers that play the game a bit, and not just console .add 500 mirror gear to kill hillock, then reach for nerf hammer.

You should limit ggg staff to buy their items from trade channels only,forcing them to reach lvl 100,than we would get trade improvements fast.

Oh and also force them to play CI assassin just to make the game more enjoyable.

But real important: The loading screen now displays rotating gears.

Time well spent.

Because they are still pushing the idea that the economy has not evolved into a currency-based economy even thought the vast majority of trades occur on a defacto AH.

Can't have that in-game because (faulty) reasons.
"
Storm Burst: Channel to unleash a stream of projectiles that deal lightning damage and always pierce through enemies. When you stop channeling, the projectiles explode, dealing significant damage in an area around them.

Can any1 say how this will interact with totems ,especially the stop channeling - projectiles explode part ? since they dont "stop" channeling till target is dead. anyone ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info