Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

Nice but where is part about auction house?

Dont get me wrong but GGG game makers are 6 yeras old? No trading in game syustem in 2017? letting ppl undercut ppl with their fake offers without any punishments for not sellling item puted on "aucrtion house" called poe trade?

Srysly ggg are u 6 years ols? In what kind of world are u ppl living?

This is ridiculous even F*** tibia got Ah since 1998. This is just pathetic.

Maybe in 3.0 we will be sending letters to each other houses to make a trade?

waiting for ur constructive answer ggg.

i wish to see ggg employel in shop when they want to buy food and employee of the shop tells them they need to send email to his supervisor (who is afk) to make a trade for that breed worth 1$. yeah ggg thats ur world.

Btw why when i want to but skin armor i dont need to send PM messade to website admin to make a trade? I dont undertsnd that gg if u choose that kind of trade be consistent and make "your" trades in the same ways like ppl in this game. i want to see ur face when u are making a trade for a skin worth 1 $ for 30 min coz ppl; are afk.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Marikhen wrote:
When is The Aylardex going to have its 40% penalty reduced to 20% or 24%?

It's marginally useful as-is, but post-3.0 it'll probably end up being damn near useless for attack-based builds due to it causing power charges to yield a critical strike penalty per charge.

Caster builds might see that penalty mitigated thanks to the 4% more spell damage per charge buff, but attack-based builds, the builds that could potentially get the most use out of The Aylardex, are going to avoid it like the plague if the ability to generate critical strikes has any impact in their planning.

There no 4% more spell damage per power charge. GGG retracted that and just dropped crit chance from power charges to 40%.

Righto. I then amend my question.

When is The Aylardex's penalty being reduced to -32% from -40%?

TBH, this strikes me as a case of past design decisions biting future choices in the butt. If it were -80% of the per-charge bonus then all this trouble over whether the per-charge bonus was 50%, 30%, or 40% wouldn't matter nearly so much because it would be 50% - (50 * .8) or 30 - (30 * .8) and there would be zero concern over the amulet turning something that was a buff, however small it might have been post-penalty, into an out and out penalty..
CTL-F
"This is a buff"

Found 1 of 1

Buffs confirmed!
"
Summoned totems have 45% less life and take 45% less damage.

Yea please nerf RF even more.. and good bye Dark Pact Totems....

"
Energy Shield as a defensive mechanic has undergone a review and, generally speaking, all sources of Energy Shield on items have been reduced by approximately 20%.

Delete good sources of ES on tree and even reduce them from items... RIP ES

"
Hand of Wisdom And Action: No longer adds 1-6 Lightning damage to Attacks per 10 Intelligence. Now grants 1-10 lightning damage added to attacks with this weapon per 10 Intelligence.
Brutus' Lead Sprinkler: No longer adds 2-4 Fire damage to attacks per 10 Strength. Now grants 4-7 Fire damage added to attacks with this weapon per 10 Strength.

Yes because this items needed that...

"
Reduced the number of monsters that appear in the Dried Lake.

RIP Dried Lake... you were dead anyway
General thoughts, as much about the notes as they are the feedback on the notes.

The Game
  • I wish you guys would drop which weapon types charged dash will work with.
  • I'm guessing the new vendor recipe is for one of the new orbs. Probably X maps for an orb of Horizons, or Harbinger's orb.
  • Hopefully these are the best graphical/performance improvements yet, and I can continue riding my years old laptop, putting off the purchase of a real pc.
  • Hopefully the launch is smooth - lots of friends will be trying PoE for the first time, or for the first time in a long time.
  • With Vaal Skill Cheese continuing to be nerfed, I hope you look at ways to keep the gems relevant. Now more than ever our links are at a premium, as are our hotkeys.
  • I like the lab changes, it took you guys a while, but you've finally caught up to like 75% of the criticisms that I and others levied on its release. Better late than never I guess.

Balance
  • I'll echo what someone earlier said, I like and understand most of the nerfs, would have liked to see a few more buffs to lesser used skills to go along with it.
  • 60 pages and only one person is excited for blight buffs. With BotC and CJ getting buffed, and ES getting nerfed, you fools haven't heard the last of Blight, I promise you that.
  • Mostly I'm waiting to see how things shake out in the full playthrough, looks like there's lots of fun to be had.

The Meta, The Whiners, and The Quitters
  • Hahahahaha.
  • Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha.
  • AHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • The lot of you aren't going anywhere. You're going to sit your happy asses in your computer chairs and play about as much as you did in any of the last 3 leagues.
  • You'll play some shitty flameblast build and then re-roll in the blink of an eye the second you see any streamer doing the new meta, or reddit complaining about how such-and-such is 'OP'.
  • You'll flock to it like vultures to a rotting carcass. Circle of life and death. YOU are the reason the cycle will start anew in 3 months.
  • Once again, a ton of people dropped 50-150 dollars just weeks before a patch hits, and then come here sobbing about how 'the GGG they once knew is gone' and 'all good builds are broken'. Hey geniuses, if you haven't figured out the cycle by now, you're never going to.

Thanks GGG. New content looks good, the tears in this thread taste good. Excited to play the new stuff with my homies.
"
DunkMaster wrote:
When will GGG realize that the broken/crazy stuff is actually THE FUN STUFF

They won't. Ever.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Added a new Intelligence Support Gem - Arcane Surge Support: Supported spells grant a buff which gives you more spell damage, and grants some mana regeneration.

Is this a nerf or the author forgot to mention cast speed increase?
Ahem, Ctrl+f Trade -> 0 /0 results.
Also you can try to balance the game by Ziggy's gucci hobo challenge, that is probably more fun than these changes.

Mb invest in developers that play the game a bit, and not just console .add 500 mirror gear to kill hillock, then reach for nerf hammer.

You should limit ggg staff to buy their items from trade channels only,forcing them to reach lvl 100,than we would get trade improvements fast.

Oh and also force them to play CI assassin just to make the game more enjoyable.

But real important: The loading screen now displays rotating gears.

Time well spent.
Last edited by Mysanctuary on Aug 2, 2017, 7:21:45 PM
"
Bubalame wrote:
Nice but where is part about auction house?

Dont get me wrong but GGG game makers are 6 yeras old? No trading in game syustem in 2017? letting ppl undercut ppl with their fake offers without any punishments for not sellling item puted on "aucrtion house" called poe trade?

Srysly ggg are u 6 years ols? In what kind of world are u ppl living?

This is ridiculous even F*** tibia got Ah since 1998. This is just pathetic.

Maybe in 3.0 we will be sending letters to each other houses to make a trade?

waiting for ur constructive answer ggg.

i wish to see ggg employel in shop when they want to buy food and employee of the shop tells them they need to send email to his supervisor (who is afk) to make a trade for that breed worth 1$. yeah ggg thats ur world.

Btw why when i want to but skin armor i dont need to send PM messade to website admin to make a trade? I dont undertsnd that gg if u choose that kind of trade be consistent and make "your" trades in the same ways like ppl in this game. i want to see ur face when u are making a trade for a skin worth 1 $ for 30 min coz ppl; are afk.

You are waiting for a constructive response? When your post is so disrespectful I would like to punch you in the face?

All these whiners.. Be happy with what they give you, ungrateful dickheads.
Last edited by misterblort on Aug 2, 2017, 7:28:25 PM
"
Dieudonné wrote:
So many whiner! Try to play another way its just the purpose of a new extension.

And finaly, the end of shitty casu vaal pact-es. Just a good news.

GG GGG!!

Yey you got 12 challenges complete in like 8 months in 3.0 you can probably get til like ledge, because you are no filthy casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info