Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

"
ebeninami wrote:
Jesus Christ, so many nerfing !!!!!!

Now there is no more fun at all.

" exp lowered at higher lvl mobs " wtf?

Streamers destroyed this Game by publishing all the metas.
Reddit destroyed PoE aswell.

I lost all my hope so im moving on to a new game soon.

It would make sense to speed up the soon to now, as you surely wont be missed by anyone that will be playing the game and enjoying it.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Aug 2, 2017, 5:03:41 PM
"
60x7 wrote:
"
"
T7g wrote:
I had personally been planning for at least a week on how I'd like to attempt this league.

I even let one of my friends hang out at my place and play the game when I sleep.

If this stays. I will uninstall PoE from my computer.

I have been here since open beta and this is the biggest slap in the face, ever.

I say this to ALL people "threatening" to uninstall the game from their computers: PLEASE DO

Not one person that is actually wanting to play this game desires to see people complaining when they can just uninstall. I have sad news for you...GGG will still succeed, they will grow, and people WILL NOT STOP playing just because you're crying and afraid to uninstall the game. This game is a challenge. Find a way to overcome and succeed. If someone takes away your transportation, are you going to be a lazy shitbag or are you going to find a way to get to your destination another way. Be a leader, not a bitch.

Wouldn't getting to your destination another way also include playing a game you find more enjoyable?

That's why I was stating that they should go ahead and uninstall instead of wasting time complaining and whining. OR find a build that works in the current environment. Maybe, just maybe there's something that could be fun and enjoyable as well.
i am sad theres only 3 new skills i thought there would be more for sure
Even pierce support was fuckd, u should call this addon - nerf of Oriath. What next? U gonna fuck lab runners?
Im very happy about choir of the storm nerf and Vaal spark rip , thanks to this my build gonna be cheaper hehe.
no longer playing
took me long time to read so

the skill balance changes are not enough i feel like
alot quadpizza builds will start as it was last league
(i know alot were inq)

ok
Last edited by starstouch on Aug 2, 2017, 5:16:04 PM
"
Lantis02 wrote:
That "complaining" is entirely understandable though. Remember Mjölner? People were complaining about it being nerf'd and it was entirely justified. That unique is practically useless. People have a right to voice concerns even before the content is released based on previous experiences with GGG's balancing.

Yeah you are right. People must note what they dislike. What i am saying is that they must first try the new content in order to validate they concerns.

How would you know if there is some better unique than Mjölner among the new ones? SRS was nerfed but i will run an SRS build the same, because i want to see if i can tweak it with new gem sills combined with new items or any buffed passive skill? If that won't work i'll experiment diferent build.

I think that is how ARPGs works, you experiment until you find the next buff.

Now, if by the end of 3 months i find myself and most players stucked in level 70, or worst, than i will join the complainers and say that the game is too hard and unplayable for sure, but one must play with new content and experiment with it first.
Ok, I just read through the whole patch notes....took some time!

At first I want to shown GGG respect for their hard work!

Secondly, I have to admit that the amount of nerfs shown in the notes are quite scary for now...

Regarding the patch "notes" content:

"
Caustic Arrow's damage over time grows more quickly as it levels, up to 765 base Chaos damage per second at gem level 20 (up from 550.3). It is also now modified by projectile damage modifiers.

Caustic Arrow and Chaos Damage?! Thought it was poison.

Cyclone: Attack does not interrupt while hitting obstacles -> missing in the patch notes?

One-time Passive Skill Reset: Hope this comes with a confirmation dialogue ^^

Lastly, what about the recently reported sound issues (crackling, sound failures)??? I could not find any information about that in the notes.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
I love PathOfNerfing especially when idiots nerf shit rather than buffing other things or nerfing shit and ignore other things... Can GGG please get someone who knows how to balance this game... Like the people who actually play it thoroughly???
"
Can GGG please get someone who knows how to balance this game... Like the people who actually play it thoroughly???

That would be the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info