3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

Alright so I made a couple upgrades like you suggested on stream. You said to upgrade my neck and shield specifically as they were pretty lacking. I still have to fix the gems/sockets on the boots and gloves but that will be done today.

You think this will likely be suitable enough to start running Uber Lab once I gain a couple more levels (like around 85 or so)? I still have around 2-4 exalts of currency to run off with so upgrades are definitely reachable if you believe there is any real piece lacking but from what I can tell they're pretty decent as a starting base (looks at least better than your starter gear from day 2 in that video lol).

However I do only have 3230 HP and 1688 mana which seems somewhat concerning. I guess that'll resolve itself as I get to level 85 and gain more life nodes right?

Thanks for all the help as per usual, stay fast.
Last edited by itsNaeno on Aug 10, 2017, 3:10:58 AM
will test more on map soon

so far lvling is pretty sweet

i feel the movement is quite decent
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Hm... do u cast Rallying Cry manualy?

Because in this setup
Helm - Rallying Cry, Cast when Damage Taken, Immortal Call, Increased Duration
it won't proc. It's a Warcry, not a Spell.
"

Alright so I made a couple upgrades like you suggested on stream. You said to upgrade my neck and shield specifically as they were pretty lacking. I still have to fix the gems/sockets on the boots and gloves but that will be done today.

You think this will likely be suitable enough to start running Uber Lab once I gain a couple more levels (like around 85 or so)? I still have around 2-4 exalts of currency to run off with so upgrades are definitely reachable if you believe there is any real piece lacking but from what I can tell they're pretty decent as a starting base (looks at least better than your starter gear from day 2 in that video lol).

However I do only have 3230 HP and 1688 mana which seems somewhat concerning. I guess that'll resolve itself as I get to level 85 and gain more life nodes right?

Thanks for all the help as per usual, stay fast.

Hey Naeono. That gear looks a lot better and will absolutely be suitable for some lab runs. As always I suggest leveling to 90 to be more efficient, have more base life, and have a "complete" skill tree but I know it's hard to resist the urge to start ASAP.
(*Your life is low right now because your character is a lower level. The gear is obviously not perfect but when you level up you will notice a rather large bonus to overall health)

I would suggest you spec out of the templar nodes and allocate them properly into the skill tree. First, take the points near duelist starting zone. Next, maybe consider getting jewels if you can buy some with the stats you need. Also try to get Fangs of the Viper and Nullification (in shadow area) because they will both boost damage and give you some life / evasion.

"
MeOnX wrote:
Hm... do u cast Rallying Cry manualy?

Because in this setup
Helm - Rallying Cry, Cast when Damage Taken, Immortal Call, Increased Duration
it won't proc. It's a Warcry, not a Spell.

You are correct. CWDT will not proc a Warcry of any type. You have to manually cast it.
On Izaro my opening rotation looks like this:
Stack 20 Blade Vortex
1 second before Izaro is attackable - Drop Orb of Storms
As Izaro becomes attackable - Pop Jade, Stibnite, Atziri *(If he has curse fonts this day, also hit quicksilver for curse protection)
Shield Charge to apply warlords mark
Rallying cry
Orb of Storms again (To proc the damage buff)
Sustain Flasks
Profit

It's the last thing I do because the damage boost is not significant, especially without power charges. It's basically the icing on the cake.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 10, 2017, 1:19:19 PM
whats your cwdt level setup ?
Just wondering why this tree and pretty much everything else is so different from the old roadrunner lab farmer that you based this on. Were changes made that makes that build obsolete? I farmed alot with that build and the greatest part was the insane evasion. Used to use grace in your essence worm not hatred. Also didnt take any of the life wheel nodes. So is this just your interpretation or is that old build just not viable anymore?
"
lasty03 wrote:
Just wondering why this tree and pretty much everything else is so different from the old roadrunner lab farmer that you based this on. Were changes made that makes that build obsolete? I farmed alot with that build and the greatest part was the insane evasion. Used to use grace in your essence worm not hatred. Also didnt take any of the life wheel nodes. So is this just your interpretation or is that old build just not viable anymore?

Fortunately poison double-dipping was nerfed in 3.0 and it made the "old roadrunner lab farmer" you're talking about a broken armor stand. Having played the crit version for many leagues I knew that it was likely going to work and so I put many hours into tuning it up for the launch of 3.0.
The reason I'm not using grace in essence worm is because evasion has diminishing returns when it comes to %chance to evade. With this build now being almost completely physical damage, scaled with crit, the hatred aura serves multiple purposes including a massive increase to overall damage.

I'm not personally taking many life nodes because I'm comfortable in lab and I know exactly what can and can not kill this character. I WOULD NOT SUGGEST following my personal skill tree because it's likely you will die if you're uncomfortable OR let a flask / fortify drop during the fight.

Finally, you ask if this is just my interpretation of the build.
Short Answer: Yes
Long Answer: I've been playing with the crit version of this build since early prophecy league. Queen of the Forest builds are not exactly new to the game but being that I've messed around with it in the past I've decided to revamp it for 3.0.

A lot of people are suggesting I took this build from other players. I know it's common to think something like that in this game but I can assure you that I put in countless hours playing and know this build inside and out.

Can I go to the uber lab safely with these items?
question about vaal pact

how to gain life leech ??
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
"
CarlosEdu1610 wrote:

Can I go to the uber lab safely with these items?

he did mention carass did better damage through
nice 6l forest

░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info