3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

"
foster21 wrote:
Also for those of us who cant pinpoint the dudes exact location and status with the chaos going on in the fights, is there anyway of dealing with that cold reflect lieutenant douche?

Your gear actually looks pretty good. You could buy a new Clear Mind jewel though because yours is almost the lowest roll possible. Missing almost 20% spell damage just on that item.

The weapon could maybe be upgraded to a shaped dagger of some sort but it would probably be super expensive.

For the reflect lieutenant I would suggest throwing a decoy totem down to distract him so you can kill Izaro without any trouble.
Awesome man thanks for the input anything youd suggest on a shaped dagger? Im looking now anddddd we got some x# phys damage to spells, x% spell damage per 16 dex nothing really great as far as socketed gems supported but how do you feel about those stats i listed?
"
foster21 wrote:
Awesome man thanks for the input anything youd suggest on a shaped dagger? Im looking now anddddd we got some x# phys damage to spells, x% spell damage per 16 dex nothing really great as far as socketed gems supported but how do you feel about those stats i listed?

For shaped dagger I would say those affixes might be the most powerfull :
Prefixe :
- 1-2* Gain xx% of Physical Damage as Extra <insert an element> Damage
- Adds xx to xx <insert an element> Damage to Spells
- xx% Spell damage
Suffixe :
- Damage Penetrates xx% Elemental Resistances
- xx% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
- xx% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

NB : you can have multiple time the affixe "Gain xx% of Physical Damage as Extra <insert an element> Damage". If so, you will have to drop one of the other prefixe. And it the most powerfull affixe we can get on dagger while it's a more bonus (it works similarly as Hatred).

A dagger like would be just insane. But for Izaro, it will certainly be overkill. You don't realy need this tier of stuff to kill uber izaro.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jan 16, 2018, 4:18:55 PM
I am going through the boring task of leveling now, at 69, and beginning to switch gear over.

One question has arisen regarding Haste in the running weapon. Since we're using an Essence Worm, the Haste takes up 90% of our Mana. Is there a solution other than raising the size of the Mana pool?

I read somewhere, that you had Haste in a Voideye, but that might have been from an earlier version of the build.

Also, any tips/tweaks to the gear I've got so far, and where I should be headed in the tree? My plan is to pick up Druidic Rite, Bravery, and then jump back to the top of the tree.
Dont forget the mod "get a power charge after spending 200 mana"!!! its wonderful, opens up 4 sockets for other fun things :D
So far so good, Level 71 and i like this build, i don't want to be the fastest, but i like to be that fast :) Could you please check my gear (JadefalknerAbyssRunner) if you see something i should change?
I've got a 6l Queen of the forest with 2g and 4b.
Was going to use this one until I farmed up enought currency to get a 5b 1g.

What Support Gem could I be using for the 2nd green Socket?

Thanks in advance.
hello i play this build

my level is 73 all ready have gear

but my dps is so low i cant mapping

check to my profile and can u talk to advice?
@SleepyPoro : Check on PoB it will suggest gems support in dps buff order.
Without looking, I would say added Cold dmg can be a good choice.

@Caecus23 : It totaly depend on how much currency you can/want to put in this build. But at level 73, having a low dps isn't surprising.
- Get a Tabula or a 5-6L QotF (Tabula = for boss ; QotF = for running) ;
- Buy a shaper dagger kriss (50% crit spell implicite) with ~ilvl 80. Spam essence of Scorn (the lowest one) and aim for "gain xx% physical dmg as extra cold/light dmg. And master craft %spell dmg.
- Buy a 20/20 corrupted BV.
- Craft crit chance on amulet (or life).
Rest is more or less minmaxing and getting some level.

Remeber for leveling :
1. Level normaly 'till blood acqueduc ;
2. Farm Blood acqueduc from 51 to ~ 61+ ;
3. Ossuary runs from 61+ to 77+ (you should find people able to carry you) ;
4. Coward Trial rota from 77+ to 85+ (I strongly suggest you to launch your own rota) ;
5. Poorjoy rota from 85+

Get your duration nodes and phase run + inc dura for perma phase run (best way to survive in rota even if you are under stuffed).
Get yourself some +x% exp gain from some unique (Chitus' Apex, 2* Suprem Truth, 2* Perandus signet, etc.)
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jan 24, 2018, 3:48:55 AM
Hey, so far so good. Thanks for the guide, never died in uberlab und i can even do T13 Maps with ease, havent tried higher maps though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info