3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

"
I have only 3600 hp and 600 mana for MoM. And no problem with traps. Just use health flask when you drop low. You can use it 5-6 times (may be more) before it gets empty.

For enchantment i use Rat's nest, because i need to roll Blade vortex damage. When i roll something else, that worth something, i take new Rat's nest and sell enchanted one.

What in demand idk. Just check every enchant on poe trade till you get enough knowledge about prices. I got 3 good, one i kept for my archer (not Barrage, lol)

ALWAYS collect all darkshrines in a lab, because you can get two enchantments. Or extra key.

Thanks man.
Hey,
I would ask how does it fit with BV with the duration? While leveling i use more time to cast BV instead of runing for progress.
Decided to give this build a go, but wont start it until I have at least the chest and helm w/ enchant secured. Got a good start to my chest today. Was not cheap by any means.. and made a 5b1r a 4b1r1g and a 6b in the process lol.. after more divines than I wanted to spend, this is what I settled with.

Would love some input on my build I am using it STRICTLY for farming ubers, damage and survivability is slightly more important than speed, but I do like the speed. any thoughts would be appreciated.

Hello everyone. I have some problem. I don't have best gear, 4k life, and 2k mana, but lab it's not problem... until i meet mob with physical reflect. Any idea how to deal with this?

Here is my gear (as i said it's not the best, i start this build week ago)

"
Wastle wrote:
Hey,
I would ask how does it fit with BV with the duration? While leveling i use more time to cast BV instead of runing for progress.

I have like 4 casts per second with BV and duration nodes, mentioned in the guide. It is pretty enough.

If you want more comfortable gameplay, you can increase cast speed. Dont try to use Increased duration support. Also remember that vs white trash you dont need maximum stacks. Having 8-12 is ok.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
"
qbatronix wrote:
Hello everyone. I have some problem. I don't have best gear, 4k life, and 2k mana, but lab it's not problem... until i meet mob with physical reflect. Any idea how to deal with this?

Here is my gear (as i said it's not the best, i start this build week ago)

Hey mate,

Quick glance, your ice golem is never being cast?
It's level 68, but the 'cast when damage taken' only supports gems requiring max level 38 so you're never seeing any benefit of it.

Your amulet is trash, assuming it's a misclick?
Last edited by veenarm on Oct 7, 2017, 12:15:33 AM
"
veenarm wrote:

Hey mate,

It's level 68, but the 'cast when damage taken' only supports gems requiring max level 38 so you're never seeing any benefit of it.

Amulet is no missclick, as i said i start this build week ago, and i didn't buy better item yet. I needed inteligence so i took amulet with inteligents. About golem as u wrote "It's level 68, but the 'cast when damage taken' only supports gems requiring max level 38" so it doesn't work for golem gem and i can cast it normaly.
Last edited by qbatronix on Oct 7, 2017, 5:09:01 AM
"
qbatronix wrote:
"
veenarm wrote:

Hey mate,

Amulet is no missclick, as i said i start this build week ago, and i didn't buy better item yet. I needed inteligence so i took amulet with inteligents. About golem as u wrote "It's level 68, but the 'cast when damage taken' only supports gems requiring max level 38" so it doesn't work for golem gem and i can cast it normaly.

oops - ahh, yeah ok so it's only for the immortal call dispel not making it so you dont have to cast the golem as well.

I'm not sure, I only started my build 3 days ago but can clear merc lab easily, only level 72 atm so ill try hit 80 by end of week and start on uber let you know how I go with physical.
i know the op is gone, and I am slowly levelling up as sunder until I hit 80 and can start running labs well, but does anyone know why an evasion based character like this doesnt use 5 passives to reach acrobatics?

It just feels odd from what I know/have experienced with the game and I was wondering if I was missing something basic.

Thanks in advance.
Theamazonbasin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info