3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

Hm. i'm leveled till 50+ with your "Leveling" chapter, and noticed after "51 Point Tree" no progression.
68 Point Tree and 81 Point Tree the same.
So im little bit confused when i see full tree. Can you say when i must get MoM, Vaal Pact, Flask boosts as Art Gladiator? or maybe u can check if "Leveling" tree is correct?
Last edited by leemiller on Aug 6, 2017, 6:05:29 AM
"
Corpushen wrote:
On video not full keys run. Is this build with this items available to kill full charged izaro?

Yes you can do full key runs. Just play smart and try not to face tank EVERY hit :)

"
Tatsuya wrote:
What kind of expensive investments could i put into this build to make it very op?

Also what kind of stats are you looking for in a rare dagger?

Outside of getting good jewelry with Evasion % on it you are likely to be upgrading jewels, weapon and spell damage shield.
A good rare dagger would have Spell damage, spell crit, mana, global crit multi. It would cost LOTS of exalts.

"
leemiller wrote:
Hm. i'm leveled till 50+ with your "Leveling" chapter, and noticed after "51 Point Tree" no progression.
68 Point Tree and 81 Point Tree the same.
So im little bit confused when i see full tree. Can you say when i must get MoM, Vaal Pact, Flask boosts as Art Gladiator? or maybe u can check if "Leveling" tree is correct?

Between 68 points and 81 points you are taking all the crit nodes on the tree.
Assuming you have the currency to buy important unique items, between level 70-75 is when you should be taking MoM and Vaal Pact. Also it's around this level that you respec the points near the templar area into more useful nodes.
I took flask effects after I had all crit nodes, MoM, and Vaal Pact. It's basically last on the list.
Art of the Glad is something you take whenever you want to start running quickly.

I'll revamp the skill tree section by making a video to clearly show the path when I get time.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 6, 2017, 9:00:24 AM
Few last questions,
1. can you explain why do we need Vaal Pact? leeching by Warlord's Mark?
2. After what amount of evasion i can start using QOTF? now i have 4234, with QOTF i have 10к+ but even with 20% in boots my speed modifier = 15%. First i think Art of Gladiator can remove movement penalty from QOTF, but it was mistake :)

Really enjoin this build, really fast leveling 14-55 lvl.
Facing predictive issues with gear after 55lvl, die 2 times in act 5/7 bosses. But overall impressions are great. Actually i got MoM right after my post, and it helps a lot. At 60 lvl i have 2200hp and 1100mana and only ~15 crit chance but with Ice Golem most of mobs die instanly.

BTW: i dont know why but BV+Cold+Fire+Ice Bite instead of Spell Echo deal more tooltip damage at this level.
Hi, Great guide i really enjoy playing but currently im 65 with dual Obliteration and struggling against map boss i have around 20+ chaos what should i get first ? Im really weak and low on dmg. clearing is fine but i die a lot to bosses
never 100
Hey guys, sorry I can't give you a full text response now but if you're interested in asking me the question live I'm more than willing to answer anything.

https://www.twitch.tv/jelbishi
"
Mus3c wrote:
Hi, Great guide i really enjoy playing but currently im 65 with dual Obliteration and struggling against map boss i have around 20+ chaos what should i get first ? Im really weak and low on dmg. clearing is fine but i die a lot to bosses

As i can see:
1. 2 Obliterarions dont provide extra bonuses.
2. you are weak in rings/amulets stats.
3. you dont use all gem combos as author tell.
4. Check your entire def/off stats.

My stats on 66 lvl:
1. 1 moonsorrow and 1 rare wand
2. Alreadt got Queen of the Forest and Rats Nest.
HP: 2424
Mana: 1285
BV: 5300 DPS without buffs.
Flamedash: 2600+
Bladefall: 2400+
and even with this i still dont mapping.

You need at least:
1. Rare/Unique boots with 20+ speed <5 Chaos
- i use Sundance for 1 Chaos.
2. QotF if you have a lot of Evasion. 10-15 Chaos
3. Rat's Nest 10 Chaos or Devoto.
and if u deal with Resistances then buy
4. Essense Worm 10-15 Chaos

Im at level 73 with your build, can you tell me why my Leech is so bad?
Last edited by CarlosEdu1610 on Aug 6, 2017, 11:02:19 PM
"
CarlosEdu1610 wrote:
Im at level 73 with your build, can you tell me why my Leech is so bad?

You should be using a diamond flask and atziri flask while mapping. Also should be using 2x Obliteration wands. Pick up those items and you'll notice leech goes through the roof.

Only use dagger / shield combo for uber lab when it's important to apply fortify.

"
leemiller wrote:
Few last questions,
1. can you explain why do we need Vaal Pact? leeching by Warlord's Mark?
2. After what amount of evasion i can start using QOTF? now i have 4234, with QOTF i have 10к+ but even with 20% in boots my speed modifier = 15%. First i think Art of Gladiator can remove movement penalty from QOTF, but it was mistake :)

Really enjoin this build, really fast leveling 14-55 lvl.
Facing predictive issues with gear after 55lvl, die 2 times in act 5/7 bosses. But overall impressions are great. Actually i got MoM right after my post, and it helps a lot. At 60 lvl i have 2200hp and 1100mana and only ~15 crit chance but with Ice Golem most of mobs die instanly.

BTW: i dont know why but BV+Cold+Fire+Ice Bite instead of Spell Echo deal more tooltip damage at this level.

First, don't worry about tooltip. The point of Spell Echo is to help you sustain 20 stacks. By the time you get 10 stacks with Ice Bite, you would have 20 with spell echo. More stacks = more damage.

You should not worry about using queen of the forest until you are ready to step into the Uber Lab.
But to answer your question, I have 20k evasion WITHOUT QoTF equipped. (31k with)
I've been leveling with a tabula this whole league and have not died in a map, maybe its a good choice.

You'll need vaal pact when you start fighting harder bosses where its important you get health back before he hits you again. At a low level warlords mark leech will not be noticeable. When you get higher level with Atziri's Promise OR Vessel of Vinktar, you'll notice Vaal Pact is a god send.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 6, 2017, 11:53:18 PM
"
leemiller wrote:
"
Mus3c wrote:

As i can see:
1. 2 Obliterarions dont provide extra bonuses.
2. you are weak in rings/amulets stats.
3. you dont use all gem combos as author tell.
4. Check your entire def/off stats.

My stats on 66 lvl:
1. 1 moonsorrow and 1 rare wand
2. Alreadt got Queen of the Forest and Rats Nest.
HP: 2424
Mana: 1285
BV: 5300 DPS without buffs.
Flamedash: 2600+
Bladefall: 2400+
and even with this i still dont mapping.

You need at least:
1. Rare/Unique boots with 20+ speed <5 Chaos
- i use Sundance for 1 Chaos.
2. QotF if you have a lot of Evasion. 10-15 Chaos
3. Rat's Nest 10 Chaos or Devoto.
and if u deal with Resistances then buy
4. Essense Worm 10-15 Chaos

leemiller thank you so much :)
Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 6, 2017, 11:56:01 PM
Jelbishi How do you roll your 4 off color rat's nest, gloves and atziri's step ?
never 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info