3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

"
nudt wrote:
Hey, I'm lvl 85 and was wondering if you could do a gear check, can't beat last stage of Izaro atm. I die pretty fast, even with the increased life darkshrine buff (4600 and almost immediately died). I'm not trying to facetank btw. Thanks!

My gear:
Spoiler

Also got a new QOTF, I'm assuming this will help a ton when I link it?

Don`t be afraid to facetank izaro, you have decent gear, just shield charge him and keep casting, evade his teleport and you are gucci
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
I came here to say huge TY for the build, used it as a league starter, still my only char in harby, got my 40 in 3 weeks, got lvl 93 in poorjoys, ran like 500 labs, did all the content except for HoGM. I made some variations about gear and tree, but they are insignificant. Idk how to post items here, but my profile is open. Never wanted a jewel runner, but rather fast efficient lab farmer which this build is. Some labs i did halfly asleep, build is really forgiving playstyle mistakes. If someone would have said to me month ago that i will get used to +430ms hideout speed and consider it rather slow i wouldn`t have believed it. ty again and gl
Edit: my guild still can`t get how i link other enchants on same helmet every 5 min
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Sep 3, 2017, 8:35:34 PM
"
nudt wrote:
Hey, I'm lvl 85 and was wondering if you could do a gear check, can't beat last stage of Izaro atm. I die pretty fast, even with the increased life darkshrine buff (4600 and almost immediately died). I'm not trying to facetank btw. Thanks!

My gear:
Spoiler

Do you use shield charge on him for fortify and warlords mark + atziris promise flask?
I face tank him with 3454 life and 2,2k mana easily even with a tabula on.
He cant one shot me and i leech enought to be nearly instantly full again.
I dont even dodge his teleport or anything.
"
"
nudt wrote:

My gear:
Spoiler

Don`t be afraid to facetank izaro, you have decent gear, just shield charge him and keep casting, evade his teleport and you are gucci

Are you resist capped? Looking at your gear, I barely see any resistances...
Pretty fun build, started farming uber like 3 days ago.

Just casually with 350% movespeed, doing all puzzles. I started farming at lvl 78 or so, 3300 life, 1600 mana, easy. Just fortify, drop flasks, no problem, just dodge slam when he's super buffed.

I decided not to take Vaal Pact for now, not too keen on losing life regen. Haven't had any issue with instant hybrid flask so far.

Leveling was pain in the ass though.
Last edited by Th3LoRD on Sep 3, 2017, 7:30:01 PM
"
Yunojelly wrote:
Enjoying this build, but u got to be tooling me around with those colors :D

Ive spent around 3000 jews in trying to get the last blue socket already. Havent gotten there yet
Thats fine and dandy, but then comes the 6linking afterwards.

My original plan was just to use my wanderfinders 6l queen with 3b1r2g and use added cold / fire instead of inc crit / crit dmg, it works fine, but i can really feel the lack in consistent damage from not being crit capped with or without diamond flask.

In your pastebin with crit dmg / crit vs added fire / cold or empower 4 / added cold, its actually just 20k more dmg on full stack bv, so for budget option thats not too bad going with added fire and cold.
Heck you might aswell throw in onslaught for mapping or icebite, however, the struggle then is getting enough crit.

also, you could switch one of your jewels out with conqurors effeciency or potency cant remember the one exactly, but i noticed itll give you an additional 13% movement speed, for only a 2k dps downgrade..

regards
yuno

I really vouch for Rippling thoughts to appear in this guide, it is BiS for mapping as this build, socket there onslaught, cull and innervate and it feels lot smoother.
I keep getting 1 shot by Izaro in 3rd phase, any tips? My gear:

I have exactly 4k hp
Last edited by iCubie on Sep 4, 2017, 12:33:50 AM
"
iCubie wrote:

I have exactly 4k hp

Check my reply above to another Person with Same question.
I have Not even 3,5k hp with tabula i use for killing and can facetank him.
Do you use warlords mark/flasks properly?
Res capped?MoM skilled?
"
iCubie wrote:

I have exactly 4k hp

As rossko said, you must be doing something wrong in playstyle, your gear is far above average for the build, 4k is a bit too low for going full yolo essences+conduits/charges, but getting all keys is not a priority. Get lvl 90 at least for 4.6 k hp and you will be able to tank his hardest hits

Hello.

I'm Korean Newbie Player.
Eng skill Very low. [Google Translate]

But I am using your build.

I did the 'Uber lab' for the first time today. [For the first time since I started this game ..]
The trap was not a problem.
I killed 'Boss' twice in total three times.

My total asset is '50C' and I want to change the item in the most serious part.
Help Boss to kill without dying.

Please help me, please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info