YouTube to now censor videos at whim of SJW think tanks & /pol/ raids

"
k1rage wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

Darkness is good.

only when growing mushrooms

That is a misconception. Mushrooms do not necessarily need a dark environment to grow. The advantage of growing mushrooms in the dark is that darkness preserves the moisture.
Crazy!
Censored.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

Darkness is good.

only when growing mushrooms

That is a misconception. Mushrooms do not necessarily need a dark environment to grow. The advantage of growing mushrooms in the dark is that darkness preserves the moisture.

:D
"
k1rage wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

that doesn't make it right

Darkness is good.

only when growing mushrooms [/quote]

haha or taking home fat chicks. Otherwise drakness sucks even in war with flir/IR doesnt help anymore
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
haha or taking home fat chicks. Otherwise drakness sucks even in war with flir/IR doesnt help anymore

I don't think people even understand that quote.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Stupid argument. Privately-owned service. Their house, their rules. Don't like it, find another house.

Publicly discussing the ethics of private business practices isn't stupid, its essential to maintaining a healthy relationship between businesses and consumers. Especially when the business in question is one of the largest and most powerful in the world.
When some businesses are arguably more powerful than most countries, "lol it's a private business" stops being a good argument.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
When some businesses are arguably more powerful than most countries, "lol it's a private business" stops being a good argument.
I disagree. I'm not for excessive regulation of YouTube or any other business.

What I can say is: politically incorrect viewpoints squashed by the new YouTube policy will migrate elsewhere, to a competing video service. So it's not like a permanent deplatforming (perhaps a temporary one). The problem is, many normies will view YouTube's new policies as neutral or good (right, Charan?), and until the progressive left gets even scarier on censorship issues they'll stay and support YouTube. What this really represents is the political schism inserting itself into video hosting services, making YouTube "left" rather than centrist and necessitating the rise of rightwing and/or extreme-freedom-of-speech video services.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 3, 2017, 11:28:04 AM
I'm shutting down all the shit POE builds. Video games are offensive to my religion.
You know, someone owns the things that host the physical hosting of domains etc, or whatever it is, i'm not quite sure of the terminology i just ran into some surprisingly interesting reading when i looked up .xyz domain , ultimately it won't matter for shit what someone thinks they can do if they are removed from the known net. This makes sense from my ignorant viewpoint as i always wondered why i couldn't just host my own site and steal GGG's webpage or whatever other site i wanted. Something had to protect the rights.

Well i gotta be careful with what i say as i don't really know much about it(in general, the things i say.. nope.. baaad joke :D).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.xyz

Click on links and this can take you interesting place.

I always envisioned that one day the web would be far far more regulated due to natural progression - no offense but it's like the wild west currently and even though that is fun in theory, crime thrives and eventually it will become legislated. Just my opinion, not to be feared either more than laws in a normal society are anyway. We just have to be there when its formed to protect each other against negative systematization.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Aug 3, 2017, 3:49:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info