Filter sounds - ability to use custom sounds

The filter sounds are great, but the problem is everyone has the same sounds available to them so when I watch a stream while playing the streamer also has the same sounds. so half the time i am looking for loot that dropped for the streamer and not for me. If i could set my own sounds i could tell them apart from the streamer's sounds.

If there is a major reason not to do this, please let me know, but it would be nice if we could have this.
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2017, 5:46:48 AM
Yes, create a Item Filter that differs to the streamers. However I am assuming what you actually want is the ability to utilize sound files on your HDD that are not included with the game?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Yes, create a Item Filter that differs to the streamers. However I am assuming what you actually want is the ability to utilize sound files on your HDD that are not included with the game?

yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info