"
Really? Number one life gain poachers mark ring lol what is poe coming too

You're free to correct me if I'm wrong, but LGoH is a legit mod and I apologize if it's not suitable for your build. If you're just here to troll I appreciate the bumps, thanks.
IGN: Twintail
You’re right it is a legit mod in the days when incinerate could shotgun lol or maybe earlier I’ll come back to this forum in a few months and I bet you anything no copies will be done or even sold just remove from thread please Thats all I ask
"
You’re right it is a legit mod in the days when incinerate could shotgun lol or maybe earlier I’ll come back to this forum in a few months and I bet you anything no copies will be done or even sold just remove from thread please Thats all I ask

My mirror thread : view-thread/2024779
#4_tab_crafter
"

I don't expect copies done either, in fact I never do for anything I've made before. But PoE is a complex game with everyone needing different things maybe it'll hit someone's sweet spot, it doesn't hurt anyone for me to have it up for display. I've had copies done for unexpected items before and I don't shove my crafts down people's throats saying it's the best thing possible for their builds, I just advertise them in my own thread.
That’s great and all but your thread is in the way while I’m searching for good gear so it’s kinda anoying to see posts like LGoh rings you know what I’m saying dog, I want to achieve it like fyndel and you can’t do that with these meme items ok buddy pal
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Mar 30, 2018, 10:11:33 AM
"
That’s great and all but your thread is in the way while I’m searching for good gear so it’s kinda anoying to see posts like LGoh rings you know what I’m saying dog, I want to achieve it like fyndel and you can’t do that with these meme items ok buddy pal

This is not 2013 anymore, I advise you to use poetrade to look for good gear for your builds. If you don't even know what mods you want for yourself then I'm sorry but that's on you bud.

Wasn't aware anyone actually browsed the forums to find gear they need, I find that pretty funny in itself appreciate you making me start my day with a smile. But you should really use poetrade to find stuff you need maybe lower your requirements or find a work around if you can't find anything suitable it'll make life a whole lot easier.
Have you tried poe trade on mobile it’s terrible anyways add me in game I have no friend thats why I’m mad thanks
~
~
"
Plushiess wrote:
~

Buy my pelt and make it better its trash

I need your master crafting advice need hit t1 hyb and then run lab for me if I pay
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Mar 31, 2018, 6:15:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info