[3.5] For Scion - Dual Curse Crit. Based Blade Vortex as Elementalist + Assassin (SSF Viable)

betrayal viable?
"
Lúa wrote:
betrayal viable?

Definitely.
Using this as 3.5 starter build, SSF betrayal, never tried BV before and super fun :) was lucky finding a Tabula at level 29.

Question is, what do you think about Increased Duration on the 6L, and what would it replace if any good?

"
KasperBN wrote:
Using this as 3.5 starter build, SSF betrayal, never tried BV before and super fun :) was lucky finding a Tabula at level 29.

Question is, what do you think about Increased Duration on the 6L, and what would it replace if any good?

Increased Duration is fine. You can replace Spell Echo with that. :)
Been playing with this and enjoying it so far. Once I got blade vortex, I started destroying everything.

I haven't played in like 3 years so I don't know if the game became easier or the build is OP but yeah everything but bosses dies almost instantly.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
KasperBN wrote:

Increased Duration is fine. You can replace Spell Echo with that. :)

Tried, Spell Echo honestly feels better, swap that out with conc. effect for bosses, works great:)

Was wondering, I found Shroud of the Lightless on SSF..could that work with this build?
"
jorge69696 wrote:
Been playing with this and enjoying it so far. Once I got blade vortex, I started destroying everything.

I haven't played in like 3 years so I don't know if the game became easier or the build is OP but yeah everything but bosses dies almost instantly.

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

"
KasperBN wrote:

Tried, Spell Echo honestly feels better, swap that out with conc. effect for bosses, works great:)

Was wondering, I found Shroud of the Lightless on SSF..could that work with this build?

That is some GG RNG you have over there.

Yes. Shroud of Lightless is definitely great for the build since you will be on 100% elemental conversion. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
jorge69696 wrote:

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

"
KasperBN wrote:

That is some GG RNG you have over there.

Yes. Shroud of Lightless is definitely great for the build since you will be on 100% elemental conversion. :)

Haha thank you, first time doing SSF, so getting used to the ropes, how to craft etc. So yes, I did some PoB before you answered and saw it was definetely a great increase from my Tabula Rasa (which dropped at lvl 29).

So I am having a good RNG streak it seems, but thanks to this build:) Any changes for 3.5? I swapped out inc. AoE for Hypothermia as the only change so far.
What is the best Pantheon setup btw?
Is there a secret way that i can't figure out as a new player to access the skill tree portion in the top left? there is nothing connecting it on POE planner

enjoying build though thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info