[3.0] - The Devotee - Blood Magic & Low Life Necromancer Aurabot

"
Yaooooo wrote:
Yeah, that's more of a 'fine tuning', es gain is actually miserable.

More like ES is overall miserable in 3.0, I miss my 10K+ Energy Shield pool :'(

"
Yaooooo wrote:
I tried to say that getting decent dex gloves can be tricky since it inflates the price so much, so you can take 30 dex nodes for the time being.

Yeah, true. However, you don't really need that much resistances since many of the uniques we use give us a pretty good amount on top of the Purity. And once you have the Purity of Elements, only some Fire Resistance is needed.
And the unrighteous were turned to ash!
Hey man ! Really awsome guide.

I got 2 questions for you

1- i see some high rank auramancer using the sin trek boots. Any special reason for those ? (Is it the leech or maybe the good es and evasion converted to armor via iron reflex ?)

2-I aim following this guy profile [urlhttps://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/redsameri/characters?characterName=redsameri_NerfBiscosPls[/url] since its pretty similar to your build but i dont understand how he actively regen es . Am I missing something ?

Thank again for this very detailed guide.
Why do you use a different build than the one that is listed? you seem to get to the blood magic taking a different route on your toon compared to the skill tree you posted. thank you for the time you put into this guide.
Last edited by akeldama1984 on Sep 7, 2017, 2:32:13 AM
The organization of this guide is atrocious. With the size of those headers on each section, that is a lot of scrolling given that you don't link to the appropriate section in the index.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info