Bex, can you please clarify this Helmet mtx issue from Harbinger reward post

"

In the picture we see,

1) Eyes

2) crown

3) Lunaris circlet

So Lunaris circlet being there means the crown nor the eye replace the helmet, therefor both are attachment

Does this mean you guys at GGG finally decided to allow us to use multiple helmet attachment?

I know that crown can be wore as Attachment or Helmet replacement but...

there is only 2 slots, 1 for attachment and 1 for helmet replacement.

Are we getting extra attachment slots?

Is this a dev trick so you can take a screenshot with all Rewards?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jul 31, 2017, 8:53:42 AM
Last bumped on Feb 12, 2018, 6:21:08 PM
...lunaris circlet is an ES helmet base type, you know?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
And thats not what hes referring too, you know ?

1 head

2 slots for visuals

3 effects visible (Including the original lunaris)

Im gonna go out on a limb here and just presume that when a MTX doesnt replace something entirely (The helmet in this example), the original remains on view too

"
FCK42 wrote:
...lunaris circlet is an ES helmet base type, you know?
wtf are you smoking?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
:(
I think awright is right. I remember last league having an ugly helmet and thinking that crown would replace it but no. It was till ugly.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jan 30, 2018, 6:57:50 PM
still no answer
just let us have 2 or 3 hat attachments at once already guys, come on.
like this
Since moderation moved it to Art and audio feedback... ill just recreate this thread in general since its not a fucking Art&audio thread

Its about Announcement alteration...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info