[online Tool] Path of Stats. New Website

Realtime monitoring active Chars, Leagues, Gems, Passive Skills and Unique-Items.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leagues & Races Ranking Ranking for Leagues and Races. Database holds 15.000 Character per League and Race. You are able to filter by 'Class', 'Player Online' and or 'Player Dead'. Optional you may order by 'Experience per Hour' and 'Runner Up' (Position changes). For streamers: You may use our Tracker ('Tracker URLs') to track your Position, XPH, etc and show it live on your stream for your viewers.

* Gems used by Chars (Look up which Gems are most used by active Players.)

* 6 linked Gems (Have a look which 6 linked Gems are currently beeing used by Players.)

* Main Skills in 6 linked (Which Main Skill Gem is most played? Have a look here.)

* Passive Skill Nodes (Which class is using which Passive Skill nodes.)

* Unique Items (A Rank of the Unique Items that Players are using)

* Classes (Ranking of the most played Classes.)

For each Option above, you ll have different kind of filters and orders. For example: League, Order by Class, Level Range and much more.

Thank you for your attention.

Feel free to post Feedback here. I want to improve this tool =)

URL: http://pathofstats.com

Updates:
* We are now announcing that we added 'Select Iventory Id' at 'Unique Items' where you can filter the result to show only Rings, Flasks, Body Armour etc.
* We added a script that will delete older 'objects' in database as we mentioned in a previous news to keep a perfect view of the current Meta-Datas.
* Added tiny chat where you can discuss Ladder & Races, builds and what ever you feel like to talk about.
*We have added a feature where you can track your favourite PoE Players playing their leagues and races. Just go to the 'Leagues & Races Ranking' page, search for the character you like to have notifications for, and add him by clicking on the 'alarm icon'. You will be forwarded to a page where you can see all your notifications you have enabled, and may also remove chars again. Once on this page you have give permissions to get notifications. This works only with Firefox and Chrome and is still in beta and only works if the 'Notification' window is still open, but not active. At the moment you will be notified when a player dies, gets online and changes ranks. Please report any bugs

Last edited by Zeritas on Aug 8, 2017, 6:05:34 AM
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2017, 5:33:12 AM
Very nice and responsive. I like it a lot, thanks!

A quality of life suggestion for the level range slider - add quick buttons to allow easier range selection, without the need of dragging the two "cursors". Levels 10, 20, 30, 40, etc. Above the slider for lower limit, below the slider for upper limit.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Is this actually NEW? I thought I'd just been a little late to finding it when I checked it out yesterday.

Either way, bravo! Thanks for making what has ALREADY become one of my main bookmarked tools for PoE, right alongside poe.trade and poedb.

Having the ability to crunch through data like this will be VERY helpful and enlightening.

I do hope that I see it become a bit easier to use; navigation feels a little awkward (I can't seem to find a link to the home page) and similarly, a better explanation of meanings/methodology would be nice, too. (e.g, unless it's on one of the dropdown lists, I'm not sure if the list I'm seeing covers "online" or "ladder" or etc.)

Still, great work so far, and keep it up! :)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
sherkhan wrote:
Great idea.

Not very mobile friendly at the moment. Is that an easy fix?

After most bug fixes, added new features, i will work on a friendly mobile version. Please understand its not top prio =)
"
ACGIFT wrote:
Is this actually NEW? I thought I'd just been a little late to finding it when I checked it out yesterday.

Either way, bravo! Thanks for making what has ALREADY become one of my main bookmarked tools for PoE, right alongside poe.trade and poedb.

Having the ability to crunch through data like this will be VERY helpful and enlightening.

I do hope that I see it become a bit easier to use; navigation feels a little awkward (I can't seem to find a link to the home page) and similarly, a better explanation of meanings/methodology would be nice, too. (e.g, unless it's on one of the dropdown lists, I'm not sure if the list I'm seeing covers "online" or "ladder" or etc.)

Still, great work so far, and keep it up! :)

Thanks for your feedback =).
Yes, i will make some "Mouse-Overs" where a popup will tell about some stuff that needs to be explained.
Also some general informations will be included. But, ah well, i am more of a coder and not a writer. ENglish is not my first language :d
"
Zeritas wrote:
Thanks for your feedback =).

And wow, you're quick! Already noticed some differences. :)

"
Zeritas wrote:
But, ah well, i am more of a coder and not a writer. ENglish is not my first language :d

No worries! It's not that readily apparent; the quality of your writing is still perfectly clear. But if you wanted some help on that front, by all means let me know!
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Some updates:
* We are now announcing that we added 'Select Iventory Id' at 'Unique Items' where you can filter the result to show only Rings, Flasks, Body Armour etc.
* We added a script that will delete older 'objects' in database as we mentioned in a previous news to keep a perfect view of the current Meta-Datas.
* Added tiny chat where you can discuss Ladder & Races, builds and what ever you feel like to talk about.
*We have added a feature where you can track your favourite PoE Players playing their leagues and races. Just go to the 'Leagues & Races Ranking' page, search for the character you like to have notifications for, and add him by clicking on the 'alarm icon'. You will be forwarded to a page where you can see all your notifications you have enabled, and may also remove chars again. Once on this page you have give permissions to get notifications. This works only with Firefox and Chrome and is still in beta and only works if the 'Notification' window is still open, but not active. At the moment you will be notified when a player dies, gets online and changes ranks. Please report any bugs
Did something happen? The site appears to have been down for a while, returning a "502 bad gateway" error.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info