The Harbinger League Challenges and Rewards

Good thing everyone has different taste :)
Because I really like those MTX.
for me the worst one available were the one during Essence league.
Holy shit. Those boss encounters requirements x.x
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Hellus666 wrote:
Dude you dont have any supporter pack! WHY YOU COMPLAIN AT FREE MTX ?! Maybe support game more and buy some Supporter Packs ?!

I will support as much as I can just if they start to respect those challenge rewards.

I really see them as a valuable collectible items, and it feels really bad when I see no effort is put in them.

Most important - I fail to see how those 2 designs fit in the rest of the game.
Those 2 MTX are like they come from some 1990 student project game.

From something like Alt art Alpha's howl and Atziri Mirror to something like this... it's just sad.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
"
Hellus666 wrote:
Dude you dont have any supporter pack! WHY YOU COMPLAIN AT FREE MTX ?! Maybe support game more and buy some Supporter Packs ?!

I will support as much as I can just if they start to respect those challenge rewards.

I really see them as a valuable collectible items, and it feels really bad when I see no effort is put in them.

Most important - I fail to see how those 2 designs fit in the rest of the game.
Those 2 MTX are like they come from some 1990 student project game.

From something like Alt art Alpha's howl and Atziri Mirror to something like this... it's just sad.

Looks like the artist that made those mtx is still drawing in his free time
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
hype!

going all 40 for sure, I love the "learn to dodge" challenge.

and the 1337 is kinda fun ^^
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
innervation wrote:

Ooo and it looks like you've really settled into your final form for league challenges: "36 is attainable for most anyone who tries for it, 40 for the prestige".

Except that's bollocks. There's only a remote chance I'll get 36 and I'll play hundreds of hours.

Mmmm...nah. I'm calling bollocks on you.

21 - Will get without trying
5 - Have to try, but it's trivial (currency from vendor, Pale Council, Breachlord)
4 - Have to try, but it's easy (Kill Vaal Side area bosses)
6 - Have to try, just takes patience (Complete these encounters III, Fully upgrade your h/o, twinned, 8 props, 1337, pantheon powers)

That's my breakdown of the first listed 36. Playing 2 hrs a day for 90 days, which ones do you not see yourself getting? You can get 36 easier than ever this league, and without 820 to boot.
This Friday is going to be AMAZING! Thank you GGG team for all of your hard work! LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Im sorry but those character effects both crown and character are hideous....

Compare them to the breach cloaks and how the "fire" looked on them

Compare that animation to a swirling stock blue image of a flame "tear drop" stencil....

Ugh..

The blue eyes are dope.. id prefer those to be the 36 challenge reward

The crown id probably never put on any of my characters ever for any reason....

Character effect might look good with other effects alongside like RF or certain auras...

Overall kind of disappointing
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
Eyes is cool.
Crown... neutral, but two copies (skin and attachment) is nice.
Character effect. Well, I use Soul nexus clarity for something like that, so it's good for me.

Challenges are easier that in Legacy, but encounters with really specific skill based conditions (haha, no - DPS check only) are interesting.

wrong reply
I am a drama queen, like my father before me.
Last edited by TheMonstercat on Jul 31, 2017, 2:00:28 AM
GGG I wanna know the main page of the video at 1:18 is what skill? Like diffence.
Last edited by AGFN on Jul 31, 2017, 1:59:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info