I Broke Kraityn

Thanks for the video! Not the first report of him doing this - It seems one of his animations takes an infinitely long time to cast. Will find out which one it is, and get him back in the fight!
Balance & Design
I tried freezing him and that didn't cause the problem, but maybe something else is going on... I've tried stunning him, letting him attack me for a long time, repeatedly freezing him, you name it! There must be something else going on!
Balance & Design
It's important to differentiate between a frozen animation, and them just being out of sync with actions on the client. If they're out of attack sync, that means that if you stand there doing nothing, Brutus will still damage you, because you're being hurt on the server. This can happen when they are stunned. The Kraityn video above shows a different scenario, of Kraityn's animation being completely frozen, and the player never taking any damage.
Balance & Design
Thanks for the info, I was hoping it was just something wrong with Kraityn and similar monsters! I guess if you know which skills you used, that'd be helpful!
Balance & Design
Something different is definitely going on between the Rhoa and Kraityn - Kraityn isn't even playing an animation. I think the Rhoa was probably just out of sync, so the client thought it was idle, but it was in fact somewhere else just chillin', or maybe attacking you but you were dodging a lot or moving faster than it. The video of Kraityn definitely had him completely frozen though.
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info