[3.0][Assassin] Glass cannon Blade Vortex (1.6 Mil DPS)

May i actually give advice for this build.

Actually playing this build, i can confirm that the damages are present and that bosses died very quickly.

With the void battery, the goal is to maintain the 8 power charges constantly.

The defaults of the build are:

- Health points. You can get to 5-6k maximum.
- The price of the items

To maintain power charges up, i recommand using: Orb of storm, power charge on crit, increased critical strikes, elemental proliferation.

With this setup, you throw only one orb on a pack of monsters and you are fully charged.

The damages with the 8 charges are insane, when you are fighting bosses you dont need to reset charges because of the assassin's passif (15% to get a power charges on non crit).

Use the totem to tank huge pack of monsters / Harbingers or the bosses that hurt.

Here is the skilltree im actually using : http://imgur.com/SNxh3lr

I dont have an issue with mana.

For the flaks i recommand the following:

- Atziri's Promise Amethyst Flask (Damage boost + high regen on hit)
- Sin's Rebirth Stibnite Flask (Tankyness & boost damage)
- Sulphur flask ( Damage boost)
- Vessel of vinktar Topaz flask ( Full life on hit , it makes you immortel as long as you dont get OS for the flask duration)
- Quicksilver flask ( Movespeed )

Here we go.
Last edited by JeongWa on Aug 18, 2017, 8:03:02 AM
Hi guys,

I need someone to guide me through the BV build.
I don't know how you reach that insane DPS. I think I have very nice gear. Maybe the problem is the passive tree.

I have an equilibrated gear, and usually do maps tier 14-15 and no die, also I kill bosses quickly. But my tooltip dps is more less 60k, no 300k! so WTF you reach those values of damage?

I have to say that I use life leech gem for survive, and most of times I front bosses, I manage to tank them.

I have 5k HP and 1,1K ES. I use a 6l carcass jack with 43 area damage with: BV (20/23), concentrated effect(20/20), spell echo (20/20), controlled estruction (21/20), increase critical strikes (21/20) and life leech (20/20). Sometimes I use added fire damage instead of life leech for have more dps when I don't need to leech life. Furthermore, my daggers I think they are OP for this build, what do you think?

Before, I used warlord's mark + blasphemy, but I couldn't tank bosses with that. Only with life leech I can do it.

So please, any kind of advice for improve my DPS is welcome. My character name is repekdusje, for if you want to know my gear.

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by repekdusje1 on Aug 18, 2017, 10:43:40 AM
Hi repekdusje.

First of all, the maximum DPS you can get out of this build has to be with 8 power charges and 20 Blade vortex stack.

You can double this amount with flasks.

It seems like your character isnt using the ming's heart rings, instead you are using rare crit rings which make you crit more often (something we really dont care with the ascendency nodes) for 40% less chaos damage which is alot imo. You could also get 25% more damage with a rustic belt and 55% more damage on bosses by replacing the gem Area of effect for Concentrated effect. Also you could get more DPS on maximum charges with the double void battery which you are not using.
Perfect, I have one very nice void battery. I'll buy another and 2 ming rings ( for some bosses which has chaos damage). And i have regrets, so i'll take more power charges in the passive tree.

One question, with 8800 evasion, 5k hp and 1,1k ES, which curse you prefer to link with blasphemy: warlord's or enfeeble?
Last edited by repekdusje1 on Aug 19, 2017, 3:42:26 AM
The only way to generate endurance charges in this build is with the warlord's mark.

You probably want it for the phys reduction & life leech but more importantly the Immortal call setup.
Unless you got another way to generate endurance charges, i wouldnt recommand using another curse.
Hello,
thx for this build!

i struggle a bit and so have a couple of questions:
1.) Why do you skill increased frost damage in tree? Only for taste of hate?
2.) Have you considered taking phys to lightning skill gem as support and take elemental nodes?
If not, what is the reason?
3.) I cannot run Hatred and Blasphemy/Warlords Mark at the same time as too much mana is reserved
4.) are the skillgem setups up-to-date?
Inya's epiphany seems good for boot slot
Wow, those boots add an insane DPS to the build, nice one ChikenFrankfurter.
Hey guys!

I'm currently using this build as my very first character and i feel that i've hit a wall or i'm not doing something correctly.

I'm currently lvl 50 and I have just reached Act 6 and i find myself dying an incredibly high number of times. I went from lvl 50 and 60% exp and have died enough times to land myself back to 0%.

I have decent equips i think..?? but i'm just probably really bad at the game or something

I have about 1k life and 200 energy shield.

i'm running basically the same gems as the guide however i'm using different uniques because i dont meet the level requirements of some of the items suggested here so i'm just using uniques closer to my level with relevant stats.

Is there anyone that would be able to help me out on that end? am i not pressing the right buttons??

I cast herald of ash and turn on my warlords mark aura, i drop my decoy totem and i just charge up my blades and then run wild?? I'm really new to the game also so I'm scared i may have already bricked my character and prevented myself from being able to progress further.

Help would be much appreciated!
Your resistances is probably the issue. You need to get close to 75(maximum) on each, its important for the surviability. You usually reach it via Rare (yellow) items, you can buy some pretty cheap one with 3 resistances/life/ES Based on poe.trade if you dont have better until you loot better gears overal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info