Yo seriously tho?

Lol, this thing has been databased before 2.0 and never made it into the game.

But they introduced stuff like Vinktar and Xoph Blood so I wouldn't be surprised if it make into it someday.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jul 31, 2017, 6:05:51 PM
No

Brass Dome > that shit

What breaks the game is poor T values and AoE over lap, often paired with algorithm abuse. In the form of skills that have fixed very very slow attack/cast times yet trigger automatically...thus abusing the shit formula GGG implemented.

Doesn't matter what items get implemented that appear broken when the above 3 issues exist. Gear should be the least of anyone's concern regarding PvP balance atm.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jul 31, 2017, 10:20:37 PM
Would a flat damage and regen reduction do any good?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Everyone doing 1/10th of their current damage.

Regen gutted so bad you don't even wanna put a point in it (including stuff like regen on hit bullshit or triggered ES regen from Xirgil)

Flask use extremely limited.

Done & done.

PvP suddenly is playable.

Then you fix bugs like projectiles not rendering after a certain distance so KB, fireball, EA, magma orb, lightning golem shit pebbles and chaining LA can suck a big fat cancerous dick.

All of a sudden you start seeing other skills come in to play because now damage can stick to a target! You no longer have to absolutely obliterate your opponent in 1-3 hits in a 0.2 second window to be viable. Damage you apply actually matters so if you're a garbage player who can't dodge or your mobility is shit, you die. You don't die because shit's unbalanced. You die cause you suck. Just the way it should be.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Mulla, why haven't you told him "IF SKILL MATTERED THEN I'D BE #1 AND YOU ALL SUCK AAAAAAAA"

As far as unrendered projectiles, I'm sure that'd involve a bit of engine tweaking since the projectiles are probably happening at a distance where the code tells it "This target's far away, don't bother rendering anything they do".

Part of me also wishes flasks were reverted back to how they were in the old days, when we got two, maybe three uses each for life/mana flasks.

Regen I could see as being used as a utility with a diminishing return applied to it, kinda like AOE. Same with block, no reason this game should even have AFK builds.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
No point rlowe.

You can't be too serious, I know I'm not the only one who sees the lack of actual ability in this PvP. The movement is laughable, like a fat guy sludging around. The reaction times are sloth like and the actual game caters to this type of suckage.
I would reason that the decline in skill exhibited would be due to damage being so high. Why bother trying to play at a fast pace when you or your opponent will die in a fraction of a second?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
I would reason that the decline in skill exhibited would be due to damage being so high. Why bother trying to play at a fast pace when you or your opponent will die in a fraction of a second?

Nah, face tanking is the PoE way.
"
MullaXul wrote:
"

Nah, face tanking is the PoE way.

I thought it was face roll? I play pathfinder so its easier to roll my face accros 1 of 2 of my dying suns, my rumi flask, my wise oak, my warding flask, all while holding my 1 cwc blight fireball. I just close my eyes and smash my face near the tab ~ area. I made this build cus I wanted to be skillfull at pvp. I sit in the middle of sarn and hold cwc and spin in circles and get kills, its skillful and fun, 2 things I didnt know existed in poe PvP until now!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info