[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

yea i was tryin to say terminus have atziri gloves.

can u make a pob build for absolute best dps so i can compare them. i added some items to your pastebin but couldnt get so much higher. if u dont have time for pastebin its ok i am askin too much :)
"
Luriel wrote:
yea i was tryin to say terminus have atziri gloves.

can u make a pob build for absolute best dps so i can compare them. i added some items to your pastebin but couldnt get so much higher. if u dont have time for pastebin its ok i am askin too much :)

Here you go, lv100 Champion 3 Million dps:
https://pastebin.com/y91Yj8g4

8k life and all elemental resist capped, not even glass cannon.

-_-
Last edited by top2000 on Jul 30, 2017, 6:43:14 PM
thanks a lot mate i will check it <3
Hey build looks great. Probably going to use it as a template for Harbinger starter. Would you suggest Frost Blades for leveling? Also what do you think of a Berserker variant of this? Do you think it would have enough survivability to do shaper and guardians?
I prefer to level with sunder, but frost blade is ok i think;

i've seen ppl down shaper with berserker oro, the tree is different, and he switch to molten strike for shaper.
-_-
Hey , what an interesting take on Oro's flicker. As myself beiing a Flicker fan since i discovered Oro's, i will most definitely play this one in Harbinger League, with just a few adjustments.

Going for blood Magic with an essence worm for Anger.

Also in your calculation you have made an eight- link in Path of building, with fire penetration and ruthless added to your six-link setup, which messes up the dps calculations.

ALso you should do a leveling guide with some recommended unique items along the way.

Mfg.

Lost_Legend
Last edited by Lost_Legend on Jul 30, 2017, 8:52:29 PM
"
Lost_Legend wrote:

Also in your calculation you have made an eight- link in Path of building, with fire penetration and ruthless added to your six-link setup, which messes up the dps calculations.

i have 8 gems putting together, but only 6 are enabled.
-_-
Last edited by top2000 on Jul 30, 2017, 8:56:29 PM
"
top2000 wrote:
"
Lost_Legend wrote:

i have 8 gems putting together, but only 6 are enabled.

Woops, you are right, my bad sorry!
huge fanboy of your take on oro's flicker. one thing hits my eye tho - your unwavering stance from kaoms roots (removing your chance to evade) and yet counting 5000+ evasion rating. speccing into iron reflexes might be somewhat "worth" it i would say correct me if wrong (i myself may as well remove acrobatics for the 50% reduction since random survival chances are .. yeah, thats just me)

and again, thumbs up for your take here dude
Last edited by VildKanin on Jul 31, 2017, 9:05:18 AM
Order for Ascendancy skills?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info