Start bunkering down we heading to war... So what the safest place?

This is not a troll, I repeat this is not a troll.

I own stocks, contracts, bonds etc... I'm telling you this because certain militaries have purchased extreme amounts of certain things. Anyways who's at war... I think it's pretty obvious.

Now don't get scared... Just a friendly warning you have about 1-2 years before it starts... Maybe less. Between now and until it starts prepare yourself. If you live in a country that has heavy gun laws... You're fucked. Anyways good luck, Also don't forget the kitties...

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2017, 1:36:52 AM
That's not how you write a scaremongering article. If you want a job in any respectable fake news media generator, you have to list your sources, which are of course unnamed and speak on condition of anonymity. eg:

High ranking officials speaking on condition of anonymity report that...

Unnamed sources told our reporters that certain militaries...

Leaked classified powerpoint documents confirm secret something something...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I'll b safe under my bed as always;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
... Australia surrounding territories... Guam... Get ready.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
oh dear.....
I dont see any any key!
In Soviet Russia the safest place seeks you!
"
k1rage wrote:
oh dear.....

LOL people think I'm bullshiting but the next day (after i posted Australia and Guam to get ready) Australia voiced there concerned and that they would help the USA. I mean everyone here can take it with a grain of salt but when radioactive ash starts falling and you're not ready... Yep ill be the one to tell you... wait cant tell you anything you'll be gone.

Last edited by solwitch on Aug 12, 2017, 11:22:26 PM
Just in case you have no idea what to do...

You need 2 weeks of water supply... Depending where you're at if you're far away from the blast radius you can still get sick. You need about 10 inches of matter between you and the outside world. So if you live in an apartment closing the windows and placing a mattress again the windows is sufficient. You can use duck tape and plastic bags to create your own hazmat suits.

Some plastic bags are extremely dense. "Heavy duty." They are extremely thick you can find them in your local hardware store. Or just buy your own hazard suits their really not that expensive.

The room that located in the middle of your home is the safest place.

I twill take a while depending how far you are for the radiation to weaken and wash away. Radiation you cant see it...

You need flash lights, you need guns... there are going to be many people looting desperate for you stuff... Other humans are your worst nightmare arm yourself.

there are ALOT of doomsday prepper videos out there, learn educate yourself. Don't wait till the last minute...

One more thing radiation travels in rain clouds, drops than is picked up again. So lets say there's a nuclear blast in India, if your country is on the opposite side of the world you're still in danger. As we speak the rain that falls right now, has small amounts of radiation.

Last edited by solwitch on Aug 12, 2017, 11:32:31 PM
Antarctica would be fairly safe. But I can't imagine living without the comfort of cities and modern luxuries. I figure that staying right here is worth the risk.

"
solwitch wrote:
Just in case you have no idea what to do...

You need 2 weeks of water supply... Depending where you're at if you're far away from the blast radius you can still get sick. You need about 10 inches of matter between you and the outside world. So if you live in an apartment closing the windows and placing a mattress again the windows is sufficient. You can use duck tape and plastic bags to create your own hazmat suits.

Some plastic bags are extremely dense. "Heavy duty." They are extremely thick you can find them in your local hardware store. Or just buy your own hazard suits their really not that expensive.

The room that located in the middle of your home is the safest place.

I twill take a while depending how far you are for the radiation to weaken and wash away. Radiation you cant see it...

You need flash lights, you need guns... there are going to be many people looting desperate for you stuff... Other humans are your worst nightmare arm yourself.

there are ALOT of doomsday prepper videos out there, learn educate yourself. Don't wait till the last minute...

One more thing radiation travels in rain clouds, drops than is picked up again. So lets say there's a nuclear blast in India, if your country is on the opposite side of the world you're still in danger. As we speak the rain that falls right now, has small amounts of radiation.

A good LARP requires some research or background familiarity.

Start with Potassium Iodide. Then add a Geiger counter. Plastic suits don't stop radiation, even the 6 mil stuff. It is the density of matter, not the thickness that stops it. That is why X-rays show up clear when passing through healthy lungs and yet white when passing through even very thin bones.

There are predicted fall out maps - depending on time of year and location of blast zones...

Don't blame us, you were the one who taught us to expect great things from a Solwitch thread.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info