Unable to connect to patching server

For the last couple of minutes, I'm unable to start the game at all, getting 'Connection Failure' -> Unable to connect to patching server

What is up?
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2018, 2:35:37 PM
same issue for me was super excited to play beta after finally begging for a key and now cant connect grrr
Can you please let us know if this is still an issue? We may be able to look into this further for you if you are still unable to connect to the patching server.
Same issue. WinMTR pastebin: https://pastebin.com/t3pqtmu6
Ran PackCheck, -all good there.

I had latency well above 1kms yesterday, then since last night I couldn´t connect to patching server anymore. Tried two separate wifi networks. Played with a friend at his place yesterday, and he had the same issues with latency, while the internet connection was working properly for everything else.

edit: latency issues on all server locations when it started yesterday; all between 300ms and 1600ms
Last edited by CrazyHorst on Jul 29, 2017, 10:40:52 AM
I am still having this issue and do not know how to fix it.
"
Kieran_GGG wrote:
Can you please let us know if this is still an issue? We may be able to look into this further for you if you are still unable to connect to the patching server.

+ still having this issue'

edit: got "unable to connect to patching server" twice, relaunched game and download started without a problem.
Last edited by Freyid on Jan 18, 2018, 9:45:21 PM
"
CrazyHorst wrote:
Same issue. WinMTR pastebin: https://pastebin.com/t3pqtmu6
Ran PackCheck, -all good there.

I had latency well above 1kms yesterday, then since last night I couldn´t connect to patching server anymore. Tried two separate wifi networks. Played with a friend at his place yesterday, and he had the same issues with latency, while the internet connection was working properly for everything else.

edit: latency issues on all server locations when it started yesterday; all between 300ms and 1600ms

That is literally the worst packet loss I have seen. I'm amazed you can even manage to browse the Internet, let alone play online games, with that.

Anyway, you show some packet loss (~ 2 percent) between your computer and your router, and then ~ 20 percent between your router and your ISP. I'd normally suggest fixing the home network first, but that almost certainly doesn't account for the real problem here, so...

...call your ISP. Demand they fix that mess, right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info