Will Marijuana Become Legal Everywhere Eventually?

First off, I can't smoke marijuana, because I"m allergic to it for some reason. My eyes swell when I'm around the smoke(almost like someone allergic to cats). But personally I believe it should be legal everywhere(at least in the USA). I can't speak for other countries....... After being around those that drink compared to those that smoke, I'd much rather be around those who smoke any day!!!!

Even though Sessions is trying to block marijuana legalization from spreading. I don't think he will be successful. I think the backlash would be way too strong........ I kind of wish I wasn't allergic because as a diabetic, I can't have alcohol. But marijuana is often used by those who are diabetic without any adverse effects, and in some cases benefits, per the research I've seen........
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2017, 7:30:56 PM
no not everywhere

I mean you have states like Utah
I dont see any any key!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
'Everywhere' is too vague. Let's admit your idea of 'everywhere' is probably more like 'places I care about'. In which case, probably.

LOL Sessions trying to block sessions. I'm too easily amused.

no its ok

its funny
I dont see any any key!
I think it's funny and so stupid at the same time when Sessions says, "good people don't smoke marijuana". and it's "almost as bad as heroin"........ If he ever did make it illegal across all states again, I would say to him, "fine, then you aren't allowed to drink a beer for the rest of your life, nor are any of your friends that are against marijuana. Because that would make you all hypocrites. "It's like them saying, we can have our recreational drug of choice(alcohol), but you can't have yours(marijuana)............But yes, they would be total hypocrites.
Was legal until FDA created so was cocaine and pretty much everything else. Things go in phases so I assume yes. I personally would never do it...my body is a temple and all that. But to each his own.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 26, 2017, 10:19:54 PM
some times I think legalization would be a bad thing
I dont see any any key!
I wish it was more legal in New York than it currently is. You have to have a Doctor's prescription in order to get it legally here. If I could get that prescription, I would be smoking it/using it all day everyday. Can't buy it and use it now though cause of my full time job i'm trying to currently get (they do a follicle hair test for the job).
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

me want drug!

need
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Jul 26, 2017, 10:40:53 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Fun fact: I'm stocked on a drug *way* stronger than marijuana as a result of a bunch of operations over the past few years. I've also developed a tolerance for it, I think. I've also had morphine several times, although when you're in excruciating pain mostly all it does is level you out. And I've had fentanyl enough times to know I'm horribly allergic to it.

And I still won't touch weed. Weird carry-over from my high school and university days, where I saw too many burnouts go nowhere, fast.

That's the thing, just like any drug, it's up to the person to be responsible...... I know plenty of people that smoke week where you would not think they smoke weed just by being around them. Everyone one from engineers, to software developers to business owners and everyone on between..... It's just like alcohol.. But when it comes to burnouts, just like marijuana users, I've known a few alcoholics in my life as well.........Of course they usually don't get violent like alcoholics do.

High school and weed is not a good mix....Too much peer pressure from those who are always stoned, to always get stoned.
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Fun fact: I'm stocked on a drug *way* stronger than marijuana as a result of a bunch of operations over the past few years. I've also developed a tolerance for it, I think. I've also had morphine several times, although when you're in excruciating pain mostly all it does is level you out. And I've had fentanyl enough times to know I'm horribly allergic to it.

And I still won't touch weed. Weird carry-over from my high school and university days, where I saw too many burnouts go nowhere, fast.

That's the thing, just like any drug, it's up to the person to be responsible...... I know plenty of people that smoke week where you would not think they smoke weed just by being around them. Everyone one from engineers, to software developers to business owners and everyone on between..... It's just like alcohol.. But when it comes to burnouts, just like marijuana users, I've known a few alcoholics in my life as well.........Of course they usually don't get violent like alcoholics do.

High school and weed is not a good mix....Too much peer pressure from those who are always stoned, to always get stoned.

better HS than later in life
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info