[Feedback Dyadus/offhand]I'm so stupid it hurts x.x

So i was lvling a frostblade char where i planned to use dyadus for its whopping 550+ cold dps with the cold conversion. Got to lvl 69 and was ready to equip, only to learn YOU CANT PUT A SHIELD ON THE LEFT SLOT AND WEAPON ON THE RIGHT SLOT, so you can't benefit of the off-hand dmg unless you dual wield with it.

Did a few google searches with no luck, so guess the idea is dead, and so is my motivation to play anymore until 3.0...
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Jul 26, 2017, 1:41:14 PM
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2017, 10:46:57 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
No weapon can be equipped in the off-hand when you don't have a mainhand weapon.
Sorry but that has nothing to do with Dyadus.
If your build idea is flexible, you can switch to Lacerate and use a dagger or mace/sceptre in the main hand. Lacerate will only use the Dyadus in the off-hand since it cannot be used with a mace/sceptre or dagger.
Last edited by D623932883 on Jul 26, 2017, 3:39:39 PM
"
SuperMotte wrote:
No weapon can be equipped in the off-hand when you don't have a mainhand weapon.

That's what bothering me, in other games i've played main/offhand slot was merely words to specify which item slot you had the weapon equipped in, like in diablo 2 where you could swap around as you wanted.
To me this is just a cheap limitation they have since they wont make in-game animation for it. They could just let players put the shield/weapon in whatever slot they wanted and let the in-game animation stay the same.

This is more of a Q.Q thread anyway, where i wasted time lvling when i should have remembered or tested beforehand that shield in this magic world can only be wielded by one hand.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Jul 26, 2017, 9:07:51 PM
As a bandaid olution you can use Advancing Fortress in main hand. It isn't a shield but it is closest thing to a shield you can get for main hand slot.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info