Bleed keystone

I think there are 3 mayor issues this keystone is suppoused to solve: Making bleed damage relevant while being independant from the original hit damage, Giving bleed damage a unique mechanic different from poison and making bleed viable for low and high APS builds.

I've comed up with a solution that deal with all of these issues by making not one but 3 nodes of bleeding damage, with 2 of them being exclusive to each other, suiting both slow and fast hitting builds. http://imgur.com/a/z1IIi I did not make an exact calculation for the numbers but of course they are placeholders that i tought may be accurate.

Id like to make a disccusion on what u guys think, happy gaming!
PD: Im not really good for english so sorry for bad grammar
EDIT: I made a mistake on the image, on unstable blood it is suppoused to say Bleed deals NO extra damage while moving, the NO is missing
Last edited by PatoMalo on Jul 26, 2017, 1:29:18 PM
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2017, 3:06:38 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
PatoMalo wrote:
I think there are 3 mayor issues this keystone is suppoused to solve: Making bleed damage relevant while being independant from the original hit damage, Giving bleed damage a unique mechanic different from poison and making bleed viable for low and high APS builds.

I've comed up with a solution that deal with all of these issues by making not one but 3 nodes of bleeding damage, with 2 of them being exclusive to each other, suiting both slow and fast hitting builds. http://imgur.com/a/z1IIi I did not make an exact calculation for the numbers but of course they are placeholders that i tought may be accurate.

EDIT: I made a mistake on the image, on unstable blood it is suppoused to say Bleed deals NO extra damage while moving, the NO is missing

I think you shouldn't put it in an image you can't show in the forum without a link.
"
SuperMotte wrote:
"
PatoMalo wrote:

I think you shouldn't put it in an image you can't show in the forum without a link.

Im not very familiar with posting images in this forum so i linked it, my bad its just a png format so if there is a more eficient way of doing it, shouldnt be a problem to reformat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info