[3.0] BALLZERKER - Molten strike Disfavour Berseker (Safe-Bosskiller-95% of all content viable )

does your build also work with a slayer? i have alle the items and consider a reskill.
It could but it wont be as effective. Vaal pact cwdt mechanism is realy important for your endgame farming and savagery is just too good tbh. Overall it could work but not as good as berseker since leech over time wont offer immunity to huge but not one shot damage
My mirror thread : view-thread/2024779
#4_tab_crafter
I am working on this build and it goes quite fine. Just managed to buy Atziri and Belly, now working towards Xoph. The only thing I keep wondering though is why Arctic Breath is in there. Is the slow indeed that valuable? There are so many options for that slot. Damage options, support options for Firestorm, etc. Could you give some insight in the considerations that you made? Thanks.
One question, is it better to go from ngamahau axe to atziri or to get the xoph's blood first? If i get xoph's blood i can get a lot more skill points which will increase my dps drasticly due to jewel slots, so which one will actually increase my dps more? please reply, thanks for the build and good luck.
10/10
Spoiler
Last edited by Negrordo on Nov 25, 2018, 7:19:42 PM
abyssuss would be shit?
Can anyone make a crit version of this build? I'd be intersted in looking into it
Xoph is important imo.Especially for high end results.

Abyssus is kinda worthless tbh.No life , multi is wasted and extra damage taken.Meh .

The 6l cwdt setup is IMPORTANT AS HELL.Kaoms is just life. The cwdt setup can cover you with the leech in the worst situations.As for damaging spell choices , any spell of your liking is good.Personaly firestonm and magma orb are my favorites cause they are somewhat duration so they leech for some seconds after they where proced.

There cant realy be a crit version of this build since the tree is realy spreaded.If there was, this would be too squishy or would lack the utility or would have less damage.
#4_tab_crafter
so here's my current gear :

I feel like I'm lacking something bad. I die a little too quick.
Last edited by oSingularity on Sep 6, 2017, 6:31:24 AM
realy nice gear :) although i would recraft the axe with flat fire damage + ias + str to be honest.What chest are you using? and what links in it?

Also its important to try to copy as much as you can my links in my guide
#4_tab_crafter
Last edited by johnywalker92 on Sep 8, 2017, 3:45:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info