[Removed by Support]

get some skill while playing, if you can't click around some simple objects you should play simpler games.

and putting some game into a "hack'n slash" box to complain in the next moment that it doesn't fit into that box .... ???

---

well, at least you're not alone. turtledove is still adding and listing accounts of players who either don't like challenges or can't handle a mouse. welcome in that club.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
well, at least you're not alone. turtledove is still adding and listing accounts of players who either don't like challenges or can't handle a mouse. welcome in that club.

Challenge? There is no more challenge in this game since... Open beta.
The only ones challenges remaining are to survive to nerfs, rules changes and bugs.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Jul 25, 2017, 8:51:49 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
making it shorter doesn't make it closer to "regular poe gameplay"

Hell you dont know what regular poe gameplay is you haven't played in over a year at this point have you?

Getting rid of much of the horrible trap game play (platformer-jump-here-run-there) definitely makes it closer to the wonderful PoE regular game play (arpg-kill-monster-get-loot).

Please reread my post above if you're really interested in the last time I played PoE.

You actually stopped playing 3 leagues ago, so you can keep track of a massive list of people that say anything negative about the lab but can't spend 20 seconds actually being "right" about the last time you played the game.

GGG released essence league early September, given how many challenges you have done from the previous league we know you didn't play til the end of the prior league before that so its been over a year.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on Jul 25, 2017, 10:53:42 PM
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
making it shorter doesn't make it closer to "regular poe gameplay"

Hell you dont know what regular poe gameplay is you haven't played in over a year at this point have you?

Getting rid of much of the horrible trap game play (platformer-jump-here-run-there) definitely makes it closer to the wonderful PoE regular game play (arpg-kill-monster-get-loot).

Please reread my post above if you're really interested in the last time I played PoE.

You actually stopped playing 3 leagues ago, so you can keep track of a massive list of people that say anything negative about the lab but can't spend 20 seconds actually being "right" about the last time you played the game.

GGG released essence league early September, given how many challenges you have done from the previous league we know you didn't play til the end of the prior league before that so its been over a year.

I played standard.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Yet another weakling complaining about game being hard.

Oh my!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
A person with one post who complained about something is further evidence that any gathered data about the percentage of people who dislike something is heavily biased. How many people who like the lab but never post would bother to post that they like it as their first/only post?

At this point the list is pointless. The point was made and GGG has responded. The best change you'll probably get will be the changes coming in 3.0. That's about as much win as you'll be able to get. They'll never get rid of the lab or separate ascendency from it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
A person with one post who complained about something is further evidence that any gathered data about the percentage of people who dislike something is heavily biased. How many people who like the lab but never post would bother to post that they like it as their first/only post?

At this point the list is pointless. The point was made and GGG has responded. The best change you'll probably get will be the changes coming in 3.0. That's about as much win as you'll be able to get. They'll never get rid of the lab or separate ascendency from it.

No no the list grows almost daily, although after the changes it will satisfy some people, but I doubt hes going to poll them again and see if they are ok being on the list.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
GrimJoker7777 wrote:
The ascendancy lab is so stupid and retarded, if I'd like to play some stupid maze running shit then I wont be playing HACKNSLASH.Yeah, thats what your game is, hack'n'slash.Now how the hell you get to the idea of putting some boring long-ass maze into a hack'n'slash? Its like you want to lose more players to d3 or what? [Removed by Support] and you had a next great idea of putting deadly-as-can-be traps into the most boring maze ever? [Removed by Support] when you have decided to award players on hc with game-over for trying your new astonishing idea.I have less % deaths on pvp then in your stupid maze, why then dying in a pvp doesnt ends game on hc? Pvp is just as much broken as this maze.
This ascendancy bs is just bad at its very core, first of all it forces you to play your character only in a few supported by it ways, i.e. playing minion builds on anything other than witch has no point at all now, if you try it on scion (it should be possible cause nodes are very close) you will miss a very powerfull necromancer buffs from witch asc, and the game difficulty is adapted to heroes with ascendancy so its forces players not only to do it but also to play chars in some already established corny ways, sounds like a perfect pair to a boring maze.I think you could have been sabotaged, it looks like inside job guys, seriously.
No regards.

1 Completed 26 ChallengesMrSantadora Jesus_is_Savior Pathfinder 5 minutes, 35 seconds
Online 2 Completed 38 Challengessevenmore PatherinoWanderino Pathfinder 6 minutes, 37 seconds
Offline 3 Completed 36 ChallengesDhyz Biwac Slayer 7 minutes, 10 seconds
Online 4 Completed 36 ChallengesTheDeathRide TheDeathRide Berserker 7 minutes, 11 seconds

too long, ggg, just place chest with exalts and acc points in middle of sarn, gaem iz to lang
No rest for the wicked
Soooo.... long live the lab?..
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
mark1030 wrote:

You posting about non-existent claims about percentages again? Silly nonsense but if it makes you happy, I guess?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info