Ever read the story of the Archangel Inarius from the Diablo universe?

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Inarius

A surprisingly good read, weird that i never really noticed before.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2017, 8:47:11 AM
What is life without conflict? We need a distraction to divert our attention away from our imperfections and keep us motivated to go on.
This is the wisdom inarius failed to understand.
Never give up.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
What is life without conflict? We need a distraction to divert our attention away from our imperfections and keep us motivated to go on.
Never give up.
There will always be conflict. Even in his Sanctuary, Inarius could not escape the conflict over the question of nephalim genocide, a conflict leading to his "divorce." Instead, the question is: how will war be waged? Will it be with pens, ideas, and understanding... or with swords, death, and hatred?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:
Never give up.
There will always be conflict. Even in his Sanctuary, Inarius could not escape the conflict over the question of nephalim genocide, a conflict leading to his "divorce." Instead, the question is: how will war be waged? Will it be with pens, ideas, and understanding... or with swords, death, and hatred?

puppies

all wars shall hence fourth be fought only by cute lil puppies
I dont see any any key!
I read all of the Diablo books that were released during the time of D2. I've got to say one of my favorites was the one with Bartuc's curse.

There were two with a necromancer who had a talking skull, too. Those were awesome. One was about the Black Road, I think?

I read the Sin War books a bit before I got heavy into Median XL, and I loved how much inspiration Brother Laz took from supplemental lore like that for his mod. It's probably half of the reason why I fell in love with his work.

So yeah, I read the story of Inarius. Despite my hatred for Diablo 3, I'm still a fanboy when it comes to the fiction of that universe. It's been grandfathered in, at this point.
Bring back race seasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info